IGNORED

Arsenal V Spurs

Super

I agree there, if the players have to be English, so should the players. Maybe then some young English management talent could make it to the prem.

Your thoughts about redknapp getting the best out of players maybe a little short sighted for international football. 1 he won't get the time you get in club football. 2 international football is a very tactic based form of footie. Redknapp is not the best tactically as pointed out by past and present players. Although he isn't as bad as some in the press make out.

Capello was supposed to be the mastic tactician which he arguably still is but he didn't achieve an awful lot. The tactical genius's are Mourinho and Guardiola but the chances of getting them are zero. Redknapp deserves his chance in my opinion.

Capello was supposed to be the mastic tactician which he arguably still is but he didn't achieve an awful lot. The tactical genius's are Mourinho and Guardiola but the chances of getting them are zero. Redknapp deserves his chance in my opinion.

Guardiola? Really? Everything was set up for him when he joined Barca.. Hell even Millen could manage a team with the likes of xavi inesta and messi Would love to see how he does at a different club

Doesn't matter, I'd defy any manager to get anything out of our technically lacking players.

Redknapp has done little to warrant the England job when compared to others in the past who failed to get it.

The only reason his name is there is due to the fact he is the only real English candidate. Just shows how poor as a nation we are, one or two world class players and zero managers

Great game and no mistake. Two things I would point out- 1) Redknapp's tactical nous at high level on this evidence is somewhat lacking- but then we knew that already. 2) The Premier League's greatest strength is also its weakness- wonderfully open game, we'd all agree. Key reason a lot of our clubs are failing in Europe when up against more counter attacking sides. Great, crazy game though!

I hate Liverpool mainly down to that complete miserable **** kenny dalglish who all scousers think is some sort of god despite his poor signings.

Can't stand the bloke one bit

yep, agreed, he's such a tosser. 75 million on england flops. their 7th.. spending nearly 100 million on players..why isn't he getting the critism and pressure like villas boas?

Guardiola? Really? Everything was set up for him when he joined Barca.. Hell even Millen could manage a team with the likes of xavi inesta and messi Would love to see how he does at a different club

Guardiola has got them playing their way. Rijkaard played a differant style of football, Guardiola has tactically turnt them into the best team in history.

yep, agreed, he's such a tosser. 75 million on england flops. their 7th.. spending nearly 100 million on players..why isn't he getting the critism and pressure like villas boas?

Chelsea fans are giving avb sick

because there blind to the real problem at their club(player power)

The sooner they get rid of JT and the like the better

Good manager, great player i am not a Liverpool fan but he has got the players to believe in themselves if they win today watch them in the next few years they will be up with the Manchester clubs

Good manager, great player i am not a Liverpool fan but he has got the players to believe in themselves if they win today watch them in the next few years they will be up with the Manchester clubs

Well his stock will be dropping if the current score continues!

Carroll lOoks like an utter cart horse.

If West Ham go up it'll be interesting to see if Maynard out scores him

He reminds me of a poor Adebola, how the hell he was sold for 35 million, god only knows. Ashley maybe seen as an ass, but 35 million for him and Ba on a free makes him sound like Bill Gates!

Archived