IGNORED

Cardiff Lose At Wembly Again

CiderHider

But a great game and Cardiff were a credit to themselves, a part of me even wanted them to win, I feel dirty.

This was a club who had only 11 players sign on in the summer Malky came and rebuilt the team in the summer from nothing do it dispell the common held belief on this forum that it takes years for a manager to build a team , it don't.

Also if our players showed 1per cent of the effort shown by the Cardiff players we may have a chance of staying up .

This was a club who had only 11 players sign on in the summer Malky came and rebuilt the team in the summer from nothing do it dispell the common held belief on this forum that it takes years for a manager to build a team , it don't.

Also if our players showed 1per cent of the effort shown by the Cardiff players we may have a chance of staying up .

100 percent agree with you, as much as I dislike Cardiff you have got to admit that all of their players gave 110 percent throughout the match. I think there were so many penalty misses because all the players apart from the subs were totally shattered.

Strange it was Steven Gerrards cousin who lost it for Cardiff.

We should of bought Ben Turner from Coventry. Was colossal today.

Awesome. Absolute man mountain. We would never sign anyone like that, with the exception to Albert our usual signings consist of the likes Nyatanga, JCR, Woolford, Damion Stewart to name but a few. So rare is it we do any clever business anymore.

In fact, the more I think about the Woolford signing the more angry I get. Last January time when we signed him for what 200k!? S****horpe were our relegation rivals, would they really have sold a key player to a relegation rival for so little? Seemed a great idea to Keith. Shocking. I bet they could not believe their luck when we took him off their hands.

They did not look out of place at all in that game, in fact they look like a very good side, not looking forward to playing them at home.

Quite agree Es, they were a credit to the Championship and again dispel the myth that there is some vast chasm in ability between the two divisions. Thought Heaton, in particular, looked utter class. Who says there are no good English keepers?

In the end, Liverpool's improved fitness levels told I thought.

Congratulations to Cardiff City for achieving their hat trick of final defeats today!! Always the bridesmaid, never the bride!!!

Always nice to have a pop, but it's more than we will ever do. Worrying now that our only sense of satisfaction is seeing our rivals suffer.....

Fair play to them I say, were unlucky, and with the rebuilding program they had at the start of the season it's a pretty decent achievement.

Liverpool have a very average team in my opinion..

Pepe Reina - World Class goalkeeper I must say.

Glen Johnson - Not as good as Micah Richards or even Kyle Walker in my opinion so shouldn't be Englands first choice. Decent going forward but poor at defending

Martin Skrtel - Fairly solid player who always gives 100%

Daniel Agger - Average player and also too injury prone

Jose Enrique - Very good left back

Charlie Adam - Not sure what he offers a team if im honest, he's not exactly a brilliant playmaker, not a ball winner and doesn't get many goals.

Steven Gerrard - One of the best centre midfielders in world football

Jordan Henderson - Overated and overpriced.

Stewart Downing - Overated and overpriced also, was very good at Boro who I think were his level as he's not good enough for LFC.

Andy Carroll - Biggest waste of money and a player who should never have been given the chance to wear that famous shirt.

Luis Suarez - Top player but gets into too much talk about the wrong reasons, no doubting his ability though.

Always nice to have a pop, but it's more than we will ever do. Worrying now that our only sense of satisfaction is seeing our rivals suffer.....

Fair play to them I say, were unlucky, and with the rebuilding program they had at the start of the season it's a pretty decent achievement.

Forget all that and just laugh at them! I'm assuming you don't know many of their fans because they give the Mancs a run for their money in the arrogance stakes, so they deserve everything they get.

Archived