IGNORED

Cardiff Lose At Wembly Again

CiderHider

It's just embarrassing! Nearly as embarrassing as Rovers fans who try to take the mick out of us now. The gulf in class is huge and just makes it very cringe!

Perhaps I'm particularly good at this piss taking lark because I had a few of them raging yesterday despite our league position. Or could it be that they keep ******* up and thus giving us endless material to bait them with? Either way it's just a bit of banter old bean!

Glad they lost. Can't stand them. The only gauranteed things in The Championship are that Cardiff will lose a big game and they will bottle their promotion challenge around now every single year. A few weeks back they were third and a win away from the Auto spot. Now they're 6th with a host of teams on their shirt tales. I hope yesterday's defeat rips the heart out of them and they finish 7th. Chew on that Ghost Friday

Glad they lost. Can't stand them. The only gauranteed things in The Championship are that Cardiff will lose a big game and they will bottle their promotion challenge around now every single year. A few weeks back they were third and a win away from the Auto spot. Now they're 6th with a host of teams on their shirt tales. I hope yesterday's defeat rips the heart out of them and they finish 7th. Chew on that Ghost Friday

Much like City then. Only difference is we'll balls up a big game at any level, we don't just save it for the Championship. We're worse than something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoes at the moment. Were in no place to be laughing at anyone.

Much like City then. Only difference is we'll balls up a big game at any level, we don't just save it for the Championship. We're worse than something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoes at the moment. Were in no place to be laughing at anyone.

You can do what you like. I'll reserve my own right to dislike any team and laugh at their misfortune. You don't need to be sitting on 20 Prem titles and 30 CL trophies to earn the right for that

You can do what you like. I'll reserve my own right to dislike any team and laugh at their misfortune. You don't need to be sitting on 20 Prem titles and 30 CL trophies to earn the right for that

Trouble is, down the years laughing at and concerning ourselves with other teams business (mainly Rovers) has been something of a priority. We haven't noticed that we've won sweet FA ourselves. When the money shot comes along, we always miss. I'll reserve my right to continue to hope for a better team and leave my nose out of others business.

What a day! Very proud of my club and the players. I'd have loved to have won but it was never likely and I didn't dream we'd get as close as we did. Still, I have seen my team play in two cup finals at the new Wembley which very, very few - if any - smaller clubs are likely to do in the near future.

If you climb high, you always run the risk of falling. It's something I've got accustomed to. It isn't something that is likely to worry you for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, we're still in the playoff places, there's a lot of season left so I've got plenty to look forward to for the next few months. How about you?

I look forward to your inevitable decline, and return to gates of 3k. Look at Plymouth, that's your future.

Trouble is, down the years laughing at and concerning ourselves with other teams business (mainly Rovers) has been something of a priority. We haven't noticed that we've won sweet FA ourselves. When the money shot comes along, we always miss. I'll reserve my right to continue to hope for a better team and leave my nose out of others business.

Not my priority, just a bit of light reprieve. I think you're taking it far too seriously. I don't see anyone's nose in anyone elses business either. It's called banter

What a day! Very proud of my club and the players. I'd have loved to have won but it was never likely and I didn't dream we'd get as close as we did. Still, I have seen my team play in two cup finals at the new Wembley which very, very few - if any - smaller clubs are likely to do in the near future.

If you climb high, you always run the risk of falling. It's something I've got accustomed to. It isn't something that is likely to worry you for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, we're still in the playoff places, there's a lot of season left so I've got plenty to look forward to for the next few months. How about you?

You lost and it was funny. I see you've slipped down the league again. Same time every season. I look forward to laughing again when you screw the playoffs up as usual. That's assuming you even make them :laugh:!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome day yesterday and I'm so proud of every single Cardiff player-a credit to the team and our league.

When our second went in...jesus..I almost hit my head on the wembley roof.

Quite how we find these new ways to lose is beyond me. Has a team ever won a penalty shoot out after missing their first two penalties? Lucky scouse bastards!

Awesome day yesterday and I'm so proud of every single Cardiff player-a credit to the team and our league.

When our second went in...jesus..I almost hit my head on the wembley roof.

Quite how we find these new ways to lose is beyond me. Has a team ever won a penalty shoot out after missing their first two penalties? Lucky scouse bastards!

Did you remember to take the hat trick ball home with you?!

Says the man whose team have bottled their last two playoff finals. Obviously it's been a very long time since you got to a major cup final. Did you win a trophy for the LDV Comedy Cup or was it book tokens?

Good luck with the relegation fight. And the new stadium.

Don't be silly. We won an LDV van. Wasn't very reliable though and it munched its way through an awful lot of diesel.

Says the man whose team have bottled their last two playoff finals. Obviously it's been a very long time since you got to a major cup final. Did you win a trophy for the LDV Comedy Cup or was it book tokens?

Hope you didn't cry too much when that bloke put your last penalty wide, all that time and money!

Tears were certainly rolling down my face.

No tears from me or from anyone else I could see. A lot of very proud faces though.

Hope this helps.

Pointless trying to belittle your achievements. Can't stand Cardiff but they have done a superb job this season.

We just look like ***** if we have a pop at you. Not too many sour grapes here. Hopefully our club will look at Cardiff and pull out all the stops to emulate you (without the dodgy debts and foreign ownership BS of course).

Well done to Cardiff, they were the better team and deserved to win.

In the last few seasons they have achieved more than most premier league teams! There is no doubt that Malky has given his team a desire to win, yesterday Cardiff didn't lose a game of football, they lost a lottery.

Respect where it's due.

However..............I still remember the shit I got when we lost to Hull, so I won't deny, I jumped for joy yesterday when Cardiff lost and the tears rolled down the painted faces of Dai and Blodwyn, if it was the other way around (not likely), then be very sure they would be taking the piss too.

Oh and the banner..................BRILLIANT, a bit of banter to keep the rivalry alive.

Clearly I hit a nerve with my suggestion that you'd got a hat trick ball for your last three final failures. It's not my fault that your team bottles it time after time after time, so I'd appreciate it if your sheep got the 'butt' of your aggression, not me.

Never mind, as you say we've only got a relegation fight to look forward to whereas you've probably got another Wembley defeat to look forward to this season!!

I agree with wolfy - watched the replay several times and he definitely left his elbow in on purpose IMO

I'm not entirely sure Gerrard deserved a red card. He was running at pace when the Cardiff player deliberately obstructed him. For me Gerrard raised his arm to protect himself. The trouble is that they slow these replays right down making the incident seen far worse.

I'm not entirely sure Gerrard deserved a red card. He was running at pace when the Cardiff player deliberately obstructed him. For me Gerrard raised his arm to protect himself. The trouble is that they slow these replays right down making the incident seen far worse.

On the money. Shoulda been a Liverpool free kick.

Let's look at the facts rightsaidfred regarding recent results in big games. Our record

- Two cup finals when we were clearly second favourites. Two excellent performances and two expected losses.

- Against our peers in playoffs - one win v QPR and one loss v Blackpool.

Now let's look at your record.

- Zero meaningful cup finals.

- Two losses in playoff finals.

Let's face it freddy bach, your only enjoyment in recent years has been your rivals' failures. Very sad, very sad. :cool:

On the plus side, I am sure I heard one of your fans saying Lee Gwan is coming. Is he any good?

And you have **** all to show for any of it apart from a few losers medals. LMFAO!! Habitual bottlers and you give us so much pleasure taff. Please don;t ever change. If Welsh people didn't have small man syndrome in the face of their superior, bigger, richer and more powerful English neighbours it would be such a boring existence

Archived