IGNORED

Premonition About Ipswich Game

Murraysrightplum

I've been off work with man flu, and have been having some pretty intense lucid dreams... Some of them have involved the results of Cities upcoming games

The good news is, we are going to stage a remarkable comeback to draw 4-4 tomorrow after being 4-1 down. The bad news is we'll lose 0-1 at home to Leicester, draw 0-0 with Cardiff and then Coventry will stuff us 3-0 on Easter Monday.

Ok I had a dream last night that we would go behind early but then come back to win 4-1 after making some key substitutions.

The only trouble is I scored one of the goals and my mate rick scored 2 of the others (we were the key subs). So should I take my boots on Saturday?

I think you got the "go behind early" part right, the other part of the dream must have been just wet !!!

When was the last game we scored 4, anyone recall, and was Murraysrightplum on the scoresheet?

As for tomorrow I always believe we can win and lets face it a little luck and a good performance is overdue and to be frank its about time we got something there!

1978 I was working in Norwich and could not get down to Ipswich; City won that day.

Most of my family have since moved to Ipswich and I usually go to the City games at Portman Road. Due to other commitments neither I nor my brother who lives in Ipswich can get there this week. I look upon that as THE omen.

Im not so optimistic in the Ipswich game. But I put my fingers crossed offcause. Its football and everything can happen. Can we keep the defence in order the first 45 then we got the chance. Its about time we get a clean sheet. 1 point shold be ok 3 bonus. Read that City not have beaten Ipswich away since 78, it would be very nice with a win 2012. They havent lost home since 2 january, time to make a change. COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Im not so optimistic in the Ipswich game. But I put my fingers crossed offcause. Its football and everything can happen. Can we keep the defence in order the first 45 then we got the chance. Its about time we get a clean sheet. 1 point shold be ok 3 bonus. Read that City not have beaten Ipswich away since 78, it would be very nice with a win 2012. They havent lost home since 2 january, time to make a change. COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Ah yes I was there,lets hope for a repeat.

Archived