IGNORED

Talk To Us Mr L

Clevedon Red

Come on Steve the silence is deafening not just from you but the board as well. We need a rallying call from the top or are you too busy looking after your other team now?

You're right! The board have been far too quiet this season in my opinion. When Lansdown was on the board he was always willing to talk and at least provide us with a reminder that the club are all pulling together.

From the day Steve Lansdown stepped down from being our chairman, i knew the club were going to go downhill

Steve,s presence was massive. Huge figure head for our club and said all thr right things

CS is boring, he knows sweet f@@@ all about football in general and really has no passion about the football club we all love

Steve leaving to live in Guernsey could and probably will be our downfall

Mcinnes appointment so I'm led to believe was a Sexton appointment . So the bucks stops with CS , god only know what Steve makes of all this.

At the time they had to wait for lansdown to come over from Guernsey. And from everything that was said, the owner would have the final decision. The owner always has the final decision.

Every major decision at this club goes through Lansdown

CS needs to come out fighting monday morning, no pussy footing around, players & management need to know what is expected of them.

Players should also be locked in a room and forced to watch the last 6 games and then bash their heads together.

BCAGFC

CS needs to come out fighting monday morning, no pussy footing around, players & management need to know what is expected of them.

Players should also be locked in a room and forced to watch the last 6 games and then bash their heads together.

BCAGFC

To which their response would be "Yeah, right, whatever" I suspect.

Lansdown is too busy with his new toy at the moment, he'll get back to us wonce Bristol are promoted to the Prem. Please divert any questions to Colin Sexton please

Its a lot easier to push a rugby club into the Prem and to win a trophy than it is to compete in football years of doing nothing but get promoted to the championship must be as soul destroying to Steve Lansdown as it is to the very loyal fans,the new toy is exciting with new challenges the old one has got tatty with too many problems in trying to spruce it up...Sexton is no front man what can he actually say or do in real terms when it comes making a difference ,the ground situation hasn't helped but the team just isn't good enough and deep down S L must wonder how much longer he wants to chuck money at this shambles ????

BCAGFC

Exactly, we will fight them on the beaches etc etc this club is dying on it's arse at the moment and what do we get from the board room.......tumble weed.

They certainly wouldn't say that in front of supporters, perhaps there should be some fans allowed into the inquest on monday morning.

BCAGFC

I'd pay good money for that. But then again they are such fragile souls we must not hurt their feelings.

Its a lot easier to push a rugby club into the Prem and to win a trophy than it is to compete in football years of doing nothing but get promoted to the championship must be as soul destroying to Steve Lansdown as it is to the very loyal fans,the new toy is exciting with new challenges the old one has got tatty with too many problems in trying to spruce it up...Sexton is no front man what can he actually say or do in real terms when it comes making a difference ,the ground situation hasn't helped but the team just isn't good enough and deep down S L must wonder how much longer he wants to chuck money at this shambles ????

He owns Bristol City, we are in dire straits, his attention at this time should be making things right here, then starting up a new sporting venture. Pretty poor judgement imo at this moment in time

Come on Steve the silence is deafening not just from you but the board as well. We need a rallying call from the top or are you too busy looking after your other team now?

Childish comment by saying are you looking after the other team now, he wants Bristol as a sporting City to do well.

He owns Bristol City, we are in dire straits, his attention at this time should be making things right here, then starting up a new sporting venture. Pretty poor judgement imo at this moment in time

He has not just started backing Bristol Rugby club, he has been doing it for a few years, he just made it public recently or am i wrong in my typing?

From the day Steve Lansdown stepped down from being our chairman, i knew the club were going to go downhill

Steve,s presence was massive. Huge figure head for our club and said all thr right things

CS is boring, he knows sweet f@@@ all about football in general and really has no passion about the football club we all love

Steve leaving to live in Guernsey could and probably will be our downfall

Spot on Arn

Archived