IGNORED

Nimby's Now Claiming 'coruption'

BS15_RED

Reading previous comments it sounds so gloomy for the city, Football club and the stadium.

Every time we make one step forward, Its two back!!

Does anyone know how long this can be dragged through the courts for?

BCC must have cocked it right up IMO.

The judge and NIMBY lawyers must clearly think there's solid evidence that BCC have made a mistake, And that its enough to grant and maybe even win the JR...

Not looking good...at all.

Could we be looking at a Brighton time scale?

Absolutely. It's what I am fully expecting and have been since day one

I'm a wait and see person myself, if it take 14 years so be it but it will be built,

Oh yeah, agree entirely that it will be built eventually, but I've long since lost interest to some extent. I can only see a very long and drawn out road in front of us. I'm not so quick to dimiss these claims of intimidation abd bribery either. No smoke without fire as they say.

Oh yeah, agree entirely that it will be built eventually, but I've long since lost interest to some extent. I can only see a very long and drawn out road in front of us. I'm not so quick to dimiss these claims of intimidation abd bribery either. No smoke without fire as they say.

If they can provide evidance then yea I won't but seeing the lies that has come from that side of the fence since day one (Ice Skating and Cricket matches anyone?) you can see why we are very quick to dismiss it,

If its backed up by a police report then thats a matter for the courts to sort out and shouldn't be used in a JR which is question procidure not the out come,

Reading previous comments it sounds so gloomy for the city, Football club and the stadium.

The judge and NIMBY lawyers must clearly think there's solid evidence that BCC have made a mistake, And that its enough to grant and maybe even win the JR...

The only things BCC got wrong was to not send our new evidence to be tested my Ms Tree Hugger & allegedly, using a wrong map at the PROW meeting.

Hardly massive cock ups but enough to give the NIMBYs an escape route...............next time it has to be water tight and by the rules.

If our new evidence is 100% accurate and everything is registered correctly, they haven't got a leg to stand on.

BCAGFC

If the judge cleary thinks there's a case to answer, why has there been a delay in his announcing a JR?

Why are the TVG applicants repeatedly putting new claims to the judge?

Two things could be happening.

1. The legal team for the landowners have put up a very strong case for the JR to be dropped, and are continuing to do so.

2. The judge and legal profession want there to be a JR, to enable a precident to be set for similar cases in the future. So he's giving the TVG applicaants as much time as possible to keep coming up with new evidence to warrant his awarding of a JR.

Archived