IGNORED

Leicester Match Thread

Josh93

Big game for the lads and fans tonight, so lets get behind them from the start and hope that it spurs them on to give a decent performance and those much needed 3 points come our way!

Come On You Reds!! :englandsmile4wf:

Line-up: James; Carey, McManus, Fontaine, McAllister; Foster, Cisse, Pearson, Bryan; Stead, Pitman

Subs: Gerken, Wood, Adomah, Bolasie, Kilkenny

#BristolCity v #lcfc - James; Carey, McManus, Fontaine, McAllister; Foster, Cisse, Pearson, Bryan; Stead, Pitman.

finally youth gets a chance

subs - Gerken, Wood, Adomah, Bolasie, Kilkenny.

Adam Baker@bean_head

So Joe Bryan, aged just 18, makes his debut tonight for #BristolCity and Albert Adomah has made the bench after a knee injury.

Few years below me at school but know him fairly well, absolute top lad and a cracking player. Showcased as a big talent for a good few years now. Played centre-mid, left-wing & left-back while he's been in the academy.

Injury to Adomah has forced the hand, but this for the first time in a few months actually fills me with a little confidence. We may not win, hopeully we will, but i do like the look of that. just wondering who will be in the middle, Bryan or Pearson

Edit bet we win as i am not there, having to work late :)

Injury to Adomah has forced the hand, but this for the first time in a few months actually fills me with a little confidence. We may not win, hopeully we will, but i do like the look of that. just wondering who will be in the middle, Bryan or Pearson

bryan's a left sided player so pearson should be down the middle with cisse

Archived