IGNORED

Leicester Match Thread

Josh93

Two upfront Stead and Pitman. I was asking for this for a while could this be a change in attitude from the manager I hope so.

I listened to CS on the radio thought he was very dismissive on the fans view on the situation, well Colin if you don't value the fans opinion what about the opinion of Twentyman and John Wark which is pretty much the same as fans I know and speak to, that is we have been far to nagative and defencive in our approach to games.

Also Colins thoughts on injuries just seem like excuses to me , we were playing badley and losing before we had a few injuries and Albert form and confidance as been shot since before Christmas.

Anyway fingers crossed lets be positive from the start, win the 50 50 tackles , press hard , defend as a unit, try and keep procession of the ball and when we have it try to be purposful and creative.

I can't see anything but a bad defeat I'm sorry to say......

Foster-Cisse-Pearson-Bryan must be the weakest middle 4 in the league?

Can see us getting over run

You off your train? A defender on the right, the best defensive midfielder at the club partnering the energetic Pearson and a player you know nothing of on the left.

I can't see anything but a bad defeat I'm sorry to say......

Foster-Cisse-Pearson-Bryan must be the weakest middle 4 in the league?

Can see us getting over run

I am guessing a lot will depend on the fitness of Cisse, with no Davis, even on the bench, if he gets injured we could have problems.

You off your train? A defender on the right, the best defensive midfielder at the club partnering the energetic Pearson and a player you know nothing of on the left.

2 players who last week weren't fully fit in the centre.....with Kilkenny to come on if there crocked.

Sorry but we are up against Wellens and Danns I'm presuming......they could get completely overrun

This looks like an ultra defensive 4-4-2 which is I think the only way for us to play 4-4-2 considering the team we have. Two full backs on the wing, protecting slow poor fullbacks! Will Pitman be playing in the middle though to make it 4-5-1, interesting! We have a young player in the team instead of a senior pro, 4 fullbacks, possibly Brett in midfield.

We'll need a result or he'll get absolutely slaughtered for this lineup!

*Hears knives sharpening, torches being lit and pitchforks being grabbed*

Me? I'm actually interested an hopeful!

I think that is a pretty decent line up.

I like the look of the midfield. Cisse to sit in front of the back 4 and Pearson hopefully to link the play. Foster has got pace to burn and isn't afraid to shoot. I know nothing about Bryan but a debut like Greg Goodridge would be ace!

I hope Stead and Pitman work well together and I'd be quite happy if the back 4 got as far as the half way line and no further.

COYR!

Well as I have said before, DMC has a massive set of balls, he certainly throws in the odd curve ball. I really hope this works for him, what with injuries and players out of form, it's really good to see him try something different, I can see the crowd getting right behind the team tonight, especially given the line up. i'm not going to predict this one far too difficult, but boy I hope it works, he deserves a break and it's also about time that we had an academy player come through especially in a position where we are lacking, good luck Joe.

Very best of luck to the young lad, and well done to Del for being brave enough to give him a chance. Sadly this sort of thing is extremely rare at this club, too much money pissed away on journeymen without ever giving these lads a proper go. Even if he is not quite up to speed I bet he will give absolutely everything to the cause, which is exactly the attitude we need on the pitch at this moment.

Archived