IGNORED

Surfer Flag Design: VOTE NOW! See current position!

thatcham red

Which, if any, should I include in the final vote please?

I think these 3 designs are brilliant. I'm glad you guys liked the design in the first place. My favourite is the third one. I reckon this would make a good flag and a badge design for the shirt.

I already emailed my design last night for the flag. maybe you could add this design(third one) to it instead of the badge i did as it doesnt look professional like yours.

many thanks

The Vote is Now online, you pick your best 3

Email from the link

http://www.bristolcitysurferflags.co.uk/vote.html

Text Vote:

You can also vote for your favourite design(s) by text. Simply send a text message to the usual Man of the Match number, i.e. 60060, with the word CITY followed by the letter D (for design) and the numbers of your three favourite designs. For example, if your favourite design is number 3, your second favourite number 6 and your third favourite number 9, you should text CITYD369. To vote just for one design, simply add that number after CITYD, e.g. for number 5 text CITYD5. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. All profits go to John Atyeo Statue Fund.

Paper Vote:

Traditional paper voting forms will also be available in the Dolman Exhibtion Hall and the Supporters Club Bar at the game on Saturday 31st March vs Derby County.

Design 6 looks like the only one that would work effectively on the eye from a distance. I think we should deffo steer clear of designs with players on them, this should be a fully inclusive image relating to Bristol City FC, not a players shrine. imo!

The thing to keep in mind is the original criteria.

"The design should be simple, iconic and instantly recognisable as City so that the majority of fans adopt and own it"

At the point we have some designs voted for by the fans, we will need to run them past the flag manufacturers for suitability

In my opinion you need a design that is legible, simple and gets the message across immediately.... you don't want people looking at the flag trying to work out what the message is.

With that in mind my vote goes to no.6

I quite like the one you have in your signature, think that looks good!

Don't forget to place your vote for Bristol city's fan design surfer flag, voting end's 5pm on Monday 2nd April 2012.

To vote online or vote via text message go to the link below:

http://www.bristolci...co.uk/vote.html

You may also place your vote using a paper vote form which you can find in the dolman exhibition center on match day v Derby, Saturday 31st March 2012 more info on the website.

http://www.bristolci...ferflags.co.uk/

In my opinion you need a design that is legible, simple and gets the message across immediately.... you don't want people looking at the flag trying to work out what the message is.

With that in mind my vote goes to no.6

Ladies and Gents, we have a winner.

But it's your signature that wins it for me.

• SC&T Board Members

Here are the latest scores on the doors from the online voting (does not include other forms of voting):

Voting closes 5pm Monday!

Click here to vote

• SC&T Board Members

Why are the voting patterns under investigation ?

All results are now verified. Final result is shown above. There was an apparent attempt to sabotage the vote via multiple voting in the names of 250 pupils from one school. Having spoken to that school's IT department, all of the votes concerned have been removed.

Archived