IGNORED

Funniest Chant?

_Bristol-City_

Some of the ones aimed at Brighton fans are quite funny

'Stand up, if you can't sit down'

or

'We can see you holding hands!'

Also i hate to blow my own trumpet but i did feel quite proud when i started 'Johnson says, Warnock is a **** a few seasons back!

Originally sung at Holloway away to Leicester.

Not a favourite chant but there is one over used chant that really gets on my nerves.

".....were by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen"

Does anyone else cringe when they hear a team from L2 fans singing this?

No!

I think that is one of the best sounding songs when large numbers are singing it.

You do realise that very few football chants need to be factually acurate....?!

Away at Chesterfield several years back - they had a rather porky goal keeper who was almost bursting the seams of his shorts. City fans were singing "your shorts are too small, your shorts are too small......." and then someone pipe up with the lyrics "your ass is too big!"

"your shorts are too small, your ass is to big, your shorts are too small and your ass is too big!" - Made i chuckle!

also it is funny and seems to work as a distraction when sang at opposing goal keepers.. " xxxx (insert name) xxx's wife, has got a cock, ......xxxx.......'s wife has got a cock, she's got a cock and some bollocks, ......xxxxx........'s wife has got a cock!"

Because of the swear filter, that last suggestion will probably make no sense whatsoever!!

I've a fair few favourates but my most recent faves were "Johnson says Warnock is a c%#t, warnock is a c%~t, warnock is a c%~t" to the tune of yellow submarine!!!

Also from reading earlier this season when the stewards were getting pissed off that we were stood up so we started singing "stand up just to piss em off. stand up" and of course cheer up Holloway is an old fave a swell!!!

Away at Chesterfield several years back - they had a rather porky goal keeper who was almost bursting the seams of his shorts. City fans were singing "your shorts are too small, your shorts are too small......." and then someone pipe up with the lyrics "your ass is too big!"

"your shorts are too small, your ass is to big, your shorts are too small and your ass is too big!" - Made i chuckle!

also it is funny and seems to work as a distraction when sang at opposing goal keepers.. " xxxx (insert name) xxx's wife, has got a cock, ......xxxx.......'s wife has got a cock, she's got a cock and some bollocks, ......xxxxx........'s wife has got a cock!"

Because of the swear filter, that last suggestion will probably make no sense whatsoever!!

Talking Chesterfield, "You can stick you're crooked spire up ure arse" always goes down like a house brick.

Wembley 1986, Daffy Duck, aka Freight Rover final.

Notorious "lady" from Chaplin’s (ask your Dad, he’ll remember it!) in the crowd.

Chants of get your tits out for the boys.

And she did – epic.

And just in case you don't know what the sponsors made, this is it

http://en.wikipedia....i/Freight_Rover

I guess anything with Rover in its name just sums up how sh*t it is/was!!

'Feeeeed theeee Weeeeelsh, let them know its christmas time' last year was quality.

When its silent 'silent night, holy night etc'

Never heard us sing it to him, but Leeds fans used to sing this to Enoch Showunmi -

'Enoch has got a massive c**k

Enoch, Enoch,

He tucks it in his football sock,

Enoch, Enoch'

Being a uni student in Glamorgan in Wales I get all the sh*t for being a farmer and personally my favourite chant when we went to Swansea away last year and won 1-0 with the song of 10 green bottles-

There were 10 sheep shaggers in a field,

There were 10 sheep shaggers in a field etc

And the farmers from Bristol shut them down

And the farmers from Bristol shut them down etc

Archived