IGNORED

Funniest Chant?

_Bristol-City_

Anything to Scott Loach at Watford this season after his howler was quality.

Some of the highlights -

to the tune of Love will tear us apart: "Loach, Loachy give us a goal, again"

or "Loachy's had a beer, had a beer, Loachy's had a beer nananana etc."

He loved it, if a player was ever going to sign for us based purely on crowd banter. He'd probably do it.

Anything to Scott Loach at Watford this season after his howler was quality.

Some of the highlights -

to the tune of Love will tear us apart: "Loach, Loachy give us a goal, again"

or "Loachy's had a beer, had a beer, Loachy's had a beer nananana etc."

He loved it, if a player was ever going to sign for us based purely on crowd banter. He'd probably do it.

I remember that, I was so shocked at the pass back I turned to my mate and just hugged him :laugh:

One I remember enjoying was when Cardiff came to Ashton Gate and had Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink playing for them. When he first got the ball, several hundred BCFC fans were chanting "Fat Eddie Murphy, you're just a fat Eddie Murphy, fat Eddie Murphy, you're just a fat Eddie Murphy etc."

Years ago City played Carlisle on a very cold and wet Tuesday night. There were about 20 die-hard Carlisle fans huddled in a group in the EE. The chant from AG was ''you must have come in a taxi, come in a taaaxi"

I guess you just had to be there.............

A few years ago, I can't remember who, but a goalie came to Ashton Gate slightly on the porky side, he got abuse all night from the Atyeo. Things like Weightwatchers lalala, Weightwatchers lalala or Slimfast on a Tuesday night, Slimfast on a tuesday night...

I also used to like it when the opposition players used to run out the tunnel and we'd all give them a cheer and a round of applause and when they turned around to clap us thinking we're the away fans, we gave a massive Ahhhhhhhhh whilst giving the vvanker sign !!

There's been a few.....

I remember singing some good ones at Paddy Kelly away to QPR last season, he had a massive smirk on his face........until Caulkers header.

Paddy, give us a line, paddy paddy, gives us a line!

After his drugs ban.

He's small, he's shit, he wears a child's kit, Lee Johnson, Lee Johnson!

Think that may have been sung by City and away at Millwall/Charlton (London defo).

Also enjoyed, the Sam Hamman chant at Cardiff years back, they were sing ooh arghh it's Ambrosia at us, Hamman walked around the pitch stoking up the atmosphere to which he was met with; Oooh Arghhh it's the Taliban, Oooh arghh it's the Taliban....etc.

Older City fans might remember that Gordon Owen (who once ran onto the pitch with a paper bag over his head, having missed a crucial penalty in the previous game) eventually left the club because his wife didn't want to move to Bristol and didn't like him being down here on his own. The following season he appeared at Ashton Gate for a visiting team and was met with choruses of "Gordon Owen, Gordon Owen, does your wife know that you're here?".

...and then there was the night at Twerton Park when we played the Rovers (I think in the then pre-season Gloucestershire Cup Final), shortly after Devon White had been involved in an altercation with a local man in the road outside his house, which i think may have involved firearms. Every time he came down to the City end, the crowd broke into "Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours..."

After Andy Goram was diagnosed with schizophrenia fans were singing " 2 Andy Gorams, theres only 2 Andy Gorams" - priceless !!

Cruel but funny :laughcont:

When Les Ferdinand was at Newcastle, remember hearding a chant on MOTD - Hes here, hes there, hes ******g Danny Behr, Ferdinand, Ferdinand.

What made it funny was that at that instant the camera cut away to the Director's Box where Danny Behr was sitting and looking very sheepish..

Archived