IGNORED

Andre Amougou

westonred

Last time I saw him he looked huge, not only height wise, but seemed rotund, but I guess it could be massive stomach muscles.

Has he played much first team footie this season?

He's an absolute monster. Desperately hope he can improve us.

I remember playing Charlton a few years back at AG, and he was playing for them that night. Won every header that came to him! We lost 1-0 that game with iwelumo scoring.

That would have been Sam Sodje you are referring to.

As for Bikey, I seem to remember during a live game on Sky in the last year or so when he had a slight mini bust-up with a team mate. Might have been Ross Wallace over a free-kick, then Wallace scored from it! Bikey's face was priceless & looked foolish!

That would have been Sam Sodje you are referring to.

As for Bikey, I seem to remember during a live game on Sky in the last year or so when he had a slight mini bust-up with a team mate. Might have been Ross Wallace over a free-kick, then Wallace scored from it! Bikey's face was priceless & looked foolish!

Ahh that was the one!

I remember him being a bit of a monster if memory serves. Him and McManus is certainly an attractive prospect. Maybe those two and Fonts in a 3?

Garry Kenneth is a monster,who is 6.4.Bikey is 6 foot hardly a monster to me.Looks like he will be playing right back

Bikey is a monster.

Stick to what you apparently know best.... league 1, sorry I mean SPL.

No Bikey is not a monster,he has only played four games this year at Palace.And has been out of favour at Burnley for about a year now.30 days hardly long term is it?If he was any good,he would be there till the end of the season.With a view to buy in the summer.

No Bikey is not a monster,he has only played four games this year at Palace.And has been out of favour at Burnley for about a year now.30 days hardly long term is it?If he was any good,he would be there till the end of the season.With a view to buy in the summer.

30 days is the end of the season, well for Bikey it is, our last game is against Burnley, so he can't play

Just cause he isn't Scottish.........

On 31 February 2008, Amougou was sent off in the semi final win over Ghana after a bizarre incident where he pushed a Ghanaian stretcher bearer in the dying seconds of the match. It seems Amougou took offence when the Ghana stretcher team, keen to get an injured Cameroon player Rigobert Song off the field with their team behind and time running out, began pushing back the doctor attending to Song, so that they could load him on the stretcher and the game could continue. Amougou reacted by pushing one of the offending stretcher bearers back with considerably more force, which sent him tumbling. Referee Abderahim El Arjoune immediately gave Amougou a red card, alongside the bemused medic and some astounded Ghana players. The medic in question, Samuel Ashia, said three days later that “It was very forceful, and I landed badly. It didn’t hurt at the time but the next day my head ached and the area around my waist did, too...He hasn't apologised and I will be happy when he does, because no player should do that." Amougou was banned from the Final (which Ashia attended as a medic on duty) and Cameroon was fined US $5000 by the CAF.

Sounds as if he will fit in well with our disciplinary record! :innocent06:

This sounds fantastic! It’s been a long time since we’ve had a good phsyso central defender – e.g. Glen Humphries. We’re not going to get a class player in the loan period so we might as well get someone with a bit of attitude.

On 31 February 2008, Amougou was sent off in the semi final win over Ghana after a bizarre incident where he pushed a Ghanaian stretcher bearer in the dying seconds of the match. It seems Amougou took offence when the Ghana stretcher team, keen to get an injured Cameroon player Rigobert Song off the field with their team behind and time running out, began pushing back the doctor attending to Song, so that they could load him on the stretcher and the game could continue. Amougou reacted by pushing one of the offending stretcher bearers back with considerably more force, which sent him tumbling. Referee Abderahim El Arjoune immediately gave Amougou a red card, alongside the bemused medic and some astounded Ghana players. The medic in question, Samuel Ashia, said three days later that “It was very forceful, and I landed badly. It didn’t hurt at the time but the next day my head ached and the area around my waist did, too...He hasn't apologised and I will be happy when he does, because no player should do that." Amougou was banned from the Final (which Ashia attended as a medic on duty) and Cameroon was fined US $5000 by the CAF.

Sounds as if he will fit in well with our disciplinary record! :innocent06:

I got the above from Wikipedia, but I've just noticed the date.

When did February ever have 31 days???

Archived