IGNORED

Andre Amougou

westonred

I must say, reading all this is laughable! Yes, I love Rangers, but i really couldnt see us doing anything decent IF we were in the English premier league. Probably be like Wigan!

But why is this arguement even going on, On this thread, its about a new loan signing!!

Fair play to Bristol City, getting in some decent players, really will be the difference for you in the coming games!

I must say, reading all this is laughable! Yes, I love Rangers, but i really couldnt see us doing anything decent IF we were in the English premier league. Probably be like Wigan!

But why is this arguement even going on, On this thread, its about a new loan signing!!

Fair play to Bristol City, getting in some decent players, really will be the difference for you in the coming games!

Do you believe the SPL is as good as the championship?

Wigan dont have our massive world wide fan base or the gates we get.And Glasgow could attract a better class off player than that place.Dont know if you have ever been down there.But its grim and a lot grimmer than Glasgow.The northen soul nights are good though.If Rangers had at least 5 years EPL sky money.We would be in a posistion to be challenging for Europe so would Celtic for that matter.How ever its never going to happen.We are not welcome in there league.The challenge is to much off a threat to them.And there chairmans would never vote for us being there.Even when there is Welsh teams playing in English football.And we have Berwick Rangers playing in Scottish football.

Rangers have more domestic silver were than any other team in the world.OK that Celtic team now is better than us.How ever we still done three in a row.With financial constraints put on the club.And having to sell our best players.Rangers took Blackpool apart this year with our kids in the second half.So dont give it the big talk about the championship.Why do you think Holly,is always trying to poach our players off us?And that was down at the beach.It was not that long ago,we drew 0 0 with Barcelona in the champions league.Some how I cant see any championship team do that.Or go all the way to the ueafa cup final.Look how far Birmingham got in it.Also the record defeat in that final belongs to a English team,and it was only over one game.The games used to be played over two legs for the final.And that team was Middlesburogh under Wally with the brolly.Even when Fulham got to the final,they got more praise than us.Even when there players were on more money.They were on more money,than the teams they knocked out.Good teams from Spain and Italy.

Rangers took Blackpool apart???was that a frielndly match by any chance?!

Jock, I am more of a reader than a poster on here but its come to the point where i need to come on and tell you know one cares about any ******* Scottish players, We only care for players who are linked or play for our club, so can you please **** off back to a Dundee or whoever you support forum and rave about the league one defenders you love so much.

Wigan dont have our massive world wide fan base or the gates we get.And Glasgow could attract a better class off player than that place.Dont know if you have ever been down there.But its grim and a lot grimmer than Glasgow.The northen soul nights are good though.If Rangers had at least 5 years EPL sky money.We would be in a posistion to be challenging for Europe so would Celtic for that matter.How ever its never going to happen.We are not welcome in there league.The challenge is to much off a threat to them.And there chairmans would never vote for us being there.Even when there is Welsh teams playing in English football.And we have Berwick Rangers playing in Scottish football.

Yeah I agree with the fact Glasgow would be a lot more attractive than Wigan, but on the current standards, we would be down there fighting Wolves and Wigan!

I think it would be crazy to think that Europe, over the likes of Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal... even Everton.

These teams will atrract players like Cavani, Hamsik and Llorente... and Celtic bring in Kris Commons, really is no comparison.

Yeah I agree with the fact Glasgow would be a lot more attractive than Wigan, but on the current standards, we would be down there fighting Wolves and Wigan!

I think it would be crazy to think that Europe, over the likes of Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal... even Everton.

These teams will atrract players like Cavani, Hamsik and Llorente... and Celtic bring in Kris Commons, really is no comparison.

I said it would take at least 5 or 6 years.Norwich and Swansea just went up,hardly spent a penny.And are doing really well and playing good football.Any way like I said before,its never ever going to happen.And I really dont want to be playing there.I much rather play in Scotland,and break records.We will be back you can count on it

Jock, I am more of a reader than a poster on here but its come to the point where i need to come on and tell you know one cares about any ******* Scottish players, We only care for players who are linked or play for our club, so can you please **** off back to a Dundee or whoever you support forum and rave about the league one defenders you love so much.

You are linked with most off the players.Go back six months and your linked with Swanson for example.And you have been linked with big Murray Davidson and Fransisco Sendaza.And there all out off contract in the summer.Why cant I support Bristol and want them to do well?

If, and it is a Big if Celtic and rangers got into the championship, give them a year and they would walk it. The people clamouring to invest Money into two big City teams with their continuing Massive support both home and abroad would be too good to turn down. Very soon both teams would be top half Prem team competing.

I have no doubt about this. But as long as they stay in Scotland they will fade further and further away from theri great history.

If, and it is a Big if Celtic and rangers got into the championship, give them a year and they would walk it. The people clamouring to invest Money into two big City teams with their continuing Massive support both home and abroad would be too good to turn down. Very soon both teams would be top half Prem team competing.

I have no doubt about this. But as long as they stay in Scotland they will fade further and further away from theri great history.

Garry Kenneth played against Spain in the Euro under 19 final.Along with him that day Robert Snodgrass played,and Graham Dorrans.And they done pretty good in your championship.And Dorrans went up and Snoddy has EPL clubs interested in him.And is only still at Leeds as they want crazy money for him that he is probably not worth.And yet you think Kenneth could not cut your league.Ha ha ha ha ha,you will be lucky to land him.When he does go down there.Can see Holly coming in for him again.

Garry Kenneth played against Spain in the Euro under 19 final.Along with him that day Robert Snodgrass played,and Graham Dorrans.And they done pretty good in your championship.And Dorrans went up and Snoddy has EPL clubs interested in him.And is only still at Leeds as they want crazy money for him that he is probably not worth.And yet you think Kenneth could not cut your league.Ha ha ha ha ha,you will be lucky to land him.When he does go down there.Can see Holly coming in for him again.

Think you may have responed to the wrong post Mr Jock :)

You are linked with most off the players.Go back six months and your linked with Swanson for example.And you have been linked with big Murray Davidson and Fransisco Sendaza.And there all out off contract in the summer.Why cant I support Bristol and want them to do well?

You are welcome to support Bristol, but this isn't a Rugby forum.

If you want to support us.......come on in, but we are CITY.

I think I might go on a Rangers forum and fill them all in on the latest Championship news

Go on if you want if your English you will be welcomed.I have not just been talking about the SPL on here.I have been talking about championship and EPL as well.And players that I think you might be able to get.If you stay up that is.How ever you might not be able to pay there wages.If they dont get new deals at there clubs.Least with the SPL players,you would not need to give them the earth.

Go on if you want if your English you will be welcomed.I have not just been talking about the SPL on here.I have been talking about championship and EPL as well.And players that I think you might be able to get.If you stay up that is.How ever you might not be able to pay there wages.If they dont get new deals at there clubs.Least with the SPL players,you would not need to give them the earth.

You have been.

I have looked at all your posts. Only one of them mentions Championships players.

You have been.

I have looked at all your posts. Only one of them mentions Championships players.

Wrong there is plenty off posts,putting peaple right.On the huge amount off ex SPL and first division players making a impact on your league.I have also made a list up,off EPL players out off contract.Who would be a assest to any promotion push.If you stay up,try and keep up.Lets be realistic though,you dont have the cash for EPL wages.And will lose them to the clubs around you down there.And this is why you will be shopping north next year.Regardless off what division that your playing in.Keith Tracey is free at Preston.He is only 23 and a decent player,in what I have saw off him.Wonder if he will be a target?

Wrong there is plenty off posts,putting peaple right.On the huge amount off ex SPL and first division players making a impact on your league.I have also made a list up,off EPL players out off contract.Who would be a assest to any promotion push.If you stay up,try and keep up.Lets be realistic though,you dont have the cash for EPL wages.And will lose them to the clubs around you down there.And this is why you will be shopping north next year.Regardless off what division that your playing in.Keith Tracey is free at Preston.He is only 23 and a decent player,in what I have saw off him.Wonder if he will be a target?

Putting people "right" even though you are very wrong, is still about the SPL.

Their is 1 post about out of contract players from english league.

Putting people "right" even though you are very wrong, is still about the SPL.

Their is 1 post about out of contract players from english league.

Really go read the other threads.I have even spoken about decent league one players.Stop trying to make me one dimencinal with the game.When clearly I am not like that.And stop slagging off our game,when guys like Fontaine was not good enough for Killie in the SPL.

Finally some sense from a scotsman! We put up with the jock for a week or 2, but his posts are all the same (irritating)

Really go read the other threads.I have even spoken about decent league one players.Stop trying to make me one dimencinal with the game.When clearly I am not like that.And stop slagging off our game,when guys like Fontaine was not good enough for Killie in the SPL.

I have read all your posts. Only one isn't about the SPL!

And Fonts was only 20 when he was on loan. Idiot!

I have read all your posts. Only one isn't about the SPL!

And Fonts was only 20 when he was on loan. Idiot!

20 year olds get games in the SPL.And thrive for there clubs if there good enough.Fonts was not good enough he was awful there.Ask any Killie fan he could not cut it.And there is plenty off better defenders in the SPL.Who will be free next year

20 year olds get games in the SPL.And thrive for there clubs if there good enough.Fonts was not good enough he was awful there.Ask any Killie fan he could not cut it.And there is plenty off better defenders in the SPL.Who will be free next year

Fontaine was wanted by Southampton, who are on the brink of going up.

You know nothing about English football, stick to your deluded world of scottish football and go on your own forum.

Fontaine was wanted by Southampton, who are on the brink of going up.

You know nothing about English football, stick to your deluded world of scottish football and go on your own forum.

Was wanted bye Southampton and not wanted bye Southamton.Who have Fox playing for them that could not hack the SPL even for a good team.My knowledge off the English games fine.Un like your knowledge off the SPL.I watch football from all around the world,and I am obsessed bye it.

Was wanted bye Southampton and not wanted bye Southamton.Who have Fox playing for them that could not hack the SPL even for a good team.My knowledge off the English games fine.Un like your knowledge off the SPL.I watch football from all around the world,and I am obsessed bye it.

Why are you even on here??? This thread is about a new player not your shi*y SPL and rangers. Do yourself a favour and stop wasting our time. Thanks :)

Archived