IGNORED

Bristol City Community Trust - Aka Bristol City Rip Off Merchants

redlandrebel

In the grand scheme of things, £25 isn't that much. If YOU can't afford it YOUR child can still play in the tornenments in yate or hanham for a fiver. It's life, if you can't afford something, you don't have it.

Now I know what this BCFC 'Community Trust' charity is all about - if you're a local child from a poor family you don't get to play at Ashton Gate. :mellow:

Excellent shout from redlandrebel - the original poster of this topic - with the very apt title: "Bristol City Community Trust - Aka Bristol City Rip Off Merchants". :photo:

Now I know what this BCFC 'Community Trust' charity is all about - if you're a local child from a poor family you don't get to play at Ashton Gate. :mellow:

Excellent shout from redlandrebel - the original poster of this topic - with the very apt title: "Bristol City Community Trust - Aka Bristol City Rip Off Merchants". :photo:

Have at look at what they do before making judgements.

All because your child can't play football at AG.

Stop winging and try to consider that there are perhaps more important things in life.

It's pathetic reading your ignorant drivel.

Surely a tournament that is set up with the ethos of involving all the community, giving kids and others a chance etc etc, should be available to all backgrounds?

Poor subsidised rich not? Or heaven forbid, once a year Ashton gate stadium company throws open its pitch for charity, asks those coming what they can afford to pay and give the lot to a chosen charity. Just an idea like!

All because your child can't play football at AG.

Stop winging and try to consider that there are perhaps more important things in life.

It's pathetic reading your ignorant drivel.

My youngest 'child' is 17 and he's more interested in his girlfriend than playing football - good on him. :D

You might consider my posts 'ignorant drivel' but just remember that many children that become gifted footballers do come from poorer backgrounds. One such local Bristolian child could be excluded from the tournament due to the cost and never build an affinity with this club as a result. Then he'll be off to play for Man U or Arsenal when he comes good.

My youngest 'child' is 17 and he's more interested in his girlfriend than playing football - good on him. :D

You might consider my posts 'ignorant drivel' but just remember that many children that become gifted footballers do come from poorer backgrounds. One such local Bristolian child could be excluded from the tournament due to the cost and never build an affinity with this club as a result. Then he'll be off to play for Man U or Arsenal when he comes good.

What a sensible young man :photo:

Archived