IGNORED

The Boro Match Day Thread

screech

30 gone and still no f......g shot at goal. They've been all over us so far only a matter of time before we give them another goal.

Had to tempt fate, there it is. McAllister 40 yard back pass into the roof of the net

2-0

ffs

Had to tempt fate, there it is. McAllister 40 yard back pass into the roof of the net

2-0

ffs

Last time that happened was when Super Ray Atteveld hit a screamer into the roof of the net at the Old Den, a stunning strike at the wrong end.

Last time that happened was when Super Ray Atteveld hit a screamer into the roof of the net at the Old Den, a stunning strike at the wrong end.

aye, from what i remember, that shot never actually went in, hit the bar and came back out 3 yards the right side of the line.

Now i can't find footage of it, love to see it again. Some people i have spoken to seem to remember it as I do, others say it definitely went in.

Someone, anyone, find some footage to prove me wrong or right. I am sure I remember malone screaming something about the best goal that never was.

aye, from what i remember, that shot never actually went in, hit the bar and came back out 3 yards the right side of the line.

Now i can't find footage of it, love to see it again. Some people i have spoken to seem to remember it as I do, others say it definitely went in.

Someone, anyone, find some footage to prove me wrong or right. I am sure I remember malone screaming something about the best goal that never was.

Your right it did hit the bar, it was up the other end of the pitch to the City fans too. There was a universal WTF noise all around, he certainly made an impression on the fans, for all the wrong reasons though. Just tried YouTube to see if it was on there, no joy. There are Ray Atteveld videos though, just so you can call him a Tw.t in the comments section.

Your right it did hit the bar, it was up the other end of the pitch to the City fans too. There was a universal WTF noise all around, he certainly made an impression on the fans, for all the wrong reasons though. Just tried YouTube to see if it was on there, no joy. There are Ray Atteveld videos though, just so you can call him a Tw.t in the comments section.

Good, people have told me it went straight in, and i thought i was going mad.

I didn't go to the game, i just remember the replay on HTV, and it was so clear it wasn't a goal! I am sure NTTDS has it somewhere :)

Harsh, it's the only formation he hasn't tried this half and you have to moan about it.

muppet, doesn't know what he is doing, fancy playing that formation when you have just signed 2 centre backs!

Bikey sent off for biting an opponents ear half off apparently

Mcinnes now to try 0-8-1 formation, commentators report that it is unlikely to make a difference to the score line.

Adam Baker is on his third pizza of the half #ieatlotsofpizzasbecausetheyarefreeifyouplugthemenoughontwatter

Bikey sent off for biting an opponents ear half off apparently

Mcinnes now to try 0-8-1 formation, commentators report that it is unlikely to make a difference to the score line.

Adam Baker is on his third pizza of the half #ieatlotsofpizzasbecausetheyarefreeifyouplugthemenoughontwatter

On your bike Amougou! Waster

City now 27-0 down , all own goals Ffs, only 25 mins gone as well.

Apparently it is on a joint protest about the non Gow testimonial and also t a protest against Sainsburys because they had ran out of stock of Turtle Wax for their Bentleys

City now 27-0 down , all own goals Ffs, only 25 mins gone as well.

Apparently it is on a joint protest about the non Gow testimonial and also t a protest against Sainsburys because they had ran out of stock of Turtle Wax for their Bentleys

******* ref, we had played 30 minutes, 32 minutes ago. It's a disgrace

I blame our public broadcaster, they haven't updated their web page.

You are obviously gert posh TRL and have Player

I blame our public broadcaster, they haven't updated their web page.

You are obviously gert posh TRL and have Player

I'm posher than that, I'm the ref!

apparently during the half time team talk,my source who is a friend of a friend who is a auntie of one of the players,has told me that derek mcinnes will show what scots men are made off by revealing what they have on under there kilts,in burtons shop window if we score a goal in the 2nd half :photo:

73 minutes gone and we have our first corner of the game, we have changed to a more adventurous formation sticking the very experienced HTV West's very own Roger Malone in an advanced midfield position. This visibly raises the morale of our starstruck mini millionaires to the point where the corner is heading towards goal, this doesn't quite reach the goal so doesn't count as a shot on goal. 75 minutes gone and still no shot away in anger.

In games where it seems we have little to no-chance; those are the games we wake up in; Boro 1 -2 City :o

That wouldnt be great though if we follow that with a loss at home to Coventry.

Coventry- Pompey key game to look out for draw prob best?

Surely Donny will get nothing at Southampton? then again same sort of game as ours.

WHO KNOWS, anything could and probably will happen. :read:

6:00am The team bus leaves Ashton Gate.

9:00am The coach stops at a Yorkshire Service Station.

9:30am McInnes is driving the bus.

11:00am The bus is seen driving past Middlesboro.

12:15pm The bus arrives in a small Scottish border village, everybody who is not Scottish is ordered from the bus.

12:25pm The bus heads south with 5 new signings, none of which can play football but all have ginger hair, red faces and incomprehensible accents.

2:00pm The new look McBristol City FC arrive at the Riverside.

5:45pm A dejected team made up of Scottish rejects and misfits leave the stadium after another pointless Game, Boro fans suffer mass case of footballing disease believed to be called Deja Vue, they will recover in the morning, though the small away following will suffer for many more weeks to come!

6:00am The team bus leaves Ashton Gate.

9:00am The coach stops at a Yorkshire Service Station.

9:30am McInnes is driving the bus.

11:00am The bus is seen driving past Middlesboro.

12:15pm The bus arrives in a small Scottish border village, everybody who is not Scottish is ordered from the bus.

12:25pm The bus heads south with 5 new signings, none of which can play football but all have ginger hair, red faces and incomprehensible accents.

2:00pm The new look McBristol City FC arrive at the Riverside.

5:45pm A dejected team made up of Scottish rejects and misfits leave the stadium after another pointless Game, Boro fans suffer mass case of footballing disease believed to be called Deja Vue, they will recover in the morning, though the small away following will suffer for many more weeks to come!

You forgot to mention the puncture ....... it was as deflated as the city team

I'm feeling negative, even though the weather in south bristol is gert lush, and I won the euromillions last night.

So ....... here goes:-

City to lose at Boro, Coventry to beat Pompey at home = City in bottom three on goal diff.

"We are shit".

P.S. "Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Off to the Bentley show room for a test drive in something with over 600 hp (like Nicky Hunt).

Tarahh.

FANTASTIC performance outbattled them in every department. Right up there with Southampton and West Ham away with the 3 loanees impressing. Brilliant finish from Hogan and James was immense. All the other results have gone for us as well leaving us 6 points clear of the drop. Onwards and upwards. Bring on Derby and another 3 points.

FANTASTIC performance outbattled them in every department. Right up there with Southampton and West Ham away with the 3 loanees impressing. Brilliant finish from Hogan and James was immense. All the other results have gone for us as well leaving us 6 points clear of the drop. Onwards and upwards. Bring on Derby and another 3 points.

Nurse! NURSE!! He's out again!

Archived