IGNORED

The Boro Match Day Thread

screech

FANTASTIC performance outbattled them in every department. Right up there with Southampton and West Ham away with the 3 loanees impressing. Brilliant finish from Hogan and James was immense. All the other results have gone for us as well leaving us 6 points clear of the drop. Onwards and upwards. Bring on Derby and another 3 points.

And then you woke up

Ive had this out with Riaz, he has been in poor form for most of the season imho, and when he has started recenly (5 of the last 7 before today), he has scored the grand total of 1 goal in that time. He is off form and based on that and a duff performance vs Watford, deserves to be dropped.

Spot on

Ive had this out with Riaz, he has been in poor form for most of the season imho, and when he has started recenly (5 of the last 7 before today), he has scored the grand total of 1 goal in that time. He is off form and based on that and a duff performance vs Watford, deserves to be dropped.

How can he be out of form if when he has hardly started? I think it was safe to say, everybody had a duff performance on Tuesday. I find it staggering how he isn't even on the bench!

How can he be out of form if when he has hardly started? I think it was safe to say, everybody had a duff performance on Tuesday. I find it staggering how he isn't even on the bench!

By all accounts (from people who were actually there), Pitman had a shocker at Pompey & followed that up with ANOTHER (not the only one) shocker against Watford. Maynard would have received unbelievable abuse for performances like those.

Out of interest does anyone know which links to follow on the bbc.co.uk\sport website to get to the vidi printer?

I can obviously find it by tapping in "bbc vidiprinter" into Google, but I can't seem to find a link to it on the official bbc website??!

Yeah, it seems to have gone missing from the site in recent weeks but as you say you can get it via google......strange.

Archived