IGNORED

A Note Of The Important Games For Us City Fans On Tuesday Night

Just talking to a Cov fan in our office and we both believe the easter monday game will be the decider.

3 more wins should see us safe PROVIDED one of those is against Coventry. Otherwise we need to draw the Coventry game and pick up a couple of points in other games aswell. Lose to Coventry and with the other tough fixtures that we have, I can't see anyway of us surviving :(

Having said that, we really do need to win on Saturday to even keep our hopes alive imo.

How typical would it be of City though to Lose Saturday and at Forrest, look dead in the water then get the points we need against Coventry, Wham & Brum....!!!

It is going to be interesting and very nerve wracking!!

We had the honeymoon period rock bottom and 7 points from safety. Maybe seeing the club in the bottom 3 will prove to be a blessing in disguise. I hope anyway.

I know what you mean and was thinking the same thing myself, but obviously it would mean others picking up points to put us in there and we want that happening as little as possible!

Just had a look at the Barca site, on a match day away we usually get about 6-700 following on the forum....gash 83 !

The gas will have you believe it is due to them being such loyal fans that they all attend each game home or away.

On the subject of Pompey im disgusted that their loan signings appear to be making the difference. How they get away with signing more players il never know.

Doncaster unlucky not to be leading at palace. Our only hope is that we have been so poor maybe we are due a little unbeaten run.....clutching at straws maybe...

The gas will have you believe it is due to them being such loyal fans that they all attend each game home or away.

On the subject of Pompey im disgusted that their loan signings appear to be making the difference. How they get away with signing more players il never know.

Doncaster unlucky not to be leading at palace. Our only hope is that we have been so poor maybe we are due a little unbeaten run.....clutching at straws maybe...

Exactly. It is a complete and utter disgrace! For instance Maguire has scored tonight and did against brum. It's a joke! They should have to use academy players etc or whatever they are down to! But as much as it angers me, it is our own fault we are in this situation!

We would be a lot in the bottom 3 if it wasn't for their 10pt deduction!

Archived