IGNORED

A Note Of The Important Games For Us City Fans On Tuesday Night

Agreed- and other people were giving their opinion that all is not lost but he insists in pissing on everyone elses bonfires

I've merely seen him give his view. Whilst most don't seem as resigned to relegation as Melksham a lot of people seriously believe we're going down and I don't think there's anything wrong with saying that on the forum.

Oh dear, someones got sand in their vagina today haven't they?!

The way I see it, we can either piss and moan about it and be able to say "I told you so" if we get relegated or think positively about it and believe the team can get out of this pickle. Your choice fella

:rofl2br:

Oh dear, someones got sand in their vagina today haven't they?!

The way I see it, we can either piss and moan about it and be able to say "I told you so" if we get relegated or think positively about it and believe the team can get out of this pickle. Your choice fella

It like trying to have sensible discussion in a hostel for nut jobs on here!!

With all due respect Stick you think positively cliches up your arse, it has nothing to do with anything . If I was actually playing you may have a point but the fact of the matter is I'm not and me having the opinion that we will be relegated will have absolutely no bearing on if we actually do end up in league 1.

It's not my fault we're shit and I'd love nothing more than for this current bunch of losers to prove me (and many others) spectacularly wrong.

Why would any Bristol city fan want us relegated just to say I told you so on a nutty forum?

Try and give me a reason why I should have hope we will be okay, no cliche like 'always believe' none of that shite, what have you seen that makes you want to be positive?

With all due respect Stick you think positively cliches up your arse, it has nothing to do with anything . If I was actually playing you may have a point but the fact of the matter is I'm not and me having the opinion that we will be relegated will have absolutely no bearing on if we actually do end up in league 1.

It's not my fault we're shit and I'd love nothing more than for this current bunch of losers to prove me (and many others) spectacularly wrong.

Why would any Bristol city fan want us relegated just to say I told you so on a nutty forum?

Try and give me a reason why I should have hope we will be okay, no cliche like 'always believe' none of that shite, what have you seen that makes you want to be positive?

I'll give you this Melksham, you wouldn't get a job as a motivational speaker.

However, I understand your concerns and you're just expressing your opinion. I think 3 winnable home games against Barnsley, Derby and Coventry, and a winnable game at Turf Moor on the final day gives us hope. I know full well how bad we've been this season, but it is possible that we're due a run of better form. Not saying it's definitely going to happen, and you might say I'm clutching at straws but there's no point believing we're down until we actually are.

I'll give you this Melksham, you wouldn't get a job as a motivational speaker.

However, I understand your concerns and you're just expressing your opinion. I think 3 winnable home games against Barnsley, Derby and Coventry, and a winnable game at Turf Moor on the final day gives us hope. I know full well how bad we've been this season, but it is possible that we're due a run of better form. Not saying it's definitely going to happen, and you might say I'm clutching at straws but there's no point believing we're down until we actually are.

I can only comment on fact and what's happened. We'd all love us to win every game until the end of the season, I assumed that was a given with us all being city fans.

I hope we do improve but common sense tells you that there is no reason we're gonna get anything different in the next 7 than from the previous 39 matches !!

I agree or understand most of what you say. But you ONLY look from a negative viewpoint and fail to recognise ANY positives.

I just think you could be more balanced - of course thats my opinion and your free to do what you like. Just trying to explain where I'm coming from.

For me, the positives are, the two new players have given us two much needed attributes. A hard man at the back and cleverness going forward.

Plus we have home games, where anything is possible, IF the crowd get behind the team and the players cut out mistakes.

Plus we are due a run of form. Coventry are in one, Donny have had one. Why not us?

For balance though, I feel we are unlikely to hit a run of form and I suspect Coventry and/or Portsmouth will get more points than us.

I dont think we'll beat coventry or forest - which will be key.

But who knows - its certainly not a foregone conclusion. Fair comments would'nt you say?

I can only comment on fact and what's happened. We'd all love us to win every game until the end of the season, I assumed that was a given with us all being city fans.

I hope we do improve but common sense tells you that there is no reason we're gonna get anything different in the next 7 than from the previous 39 matches !!

Football is a funny game and we all love it as it's so unpredictable. Some teams collapse in the run-in under the pressure, other teams find an extra 10%. I believe the signings of Ephraim and Amougou could be key, and Dean Gerken has a point to prove on his recall to the team. Along with the return to form of Stead, we might just have that bit extra. Who knows? It's all ifs and buts, but it's times like these, when the season is on a total knife-edge that heroes are made and the lads just mentioned have the opportunity to become City heroes.

Before they tighten up my straight jacket to the point I can't use my phone, I'll just say that I have no problem with you expressing any opinion you like; this forum is as much governed by the laws of free speech as any. I just fail to see what is achieved by replying directly, i.e. Quoting their post, to pretty much every person on the first page of this thread by telling them they're wrong to maintain hope and that we're doomed, dooooooomed, DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMED!!! I think even the most optimistic of us know's we're in the shit but some of us choose not to accept/be in denial about, our impending relegation

You can believe whatever you like about our prospects this season- and I apologise for telling you to be more positive, it was terribly thoughtless of me- but if other people want to cling to the belief that we'll get out of it then let them

Like I said, we have (IMO) the easiest run in of the teams down the bottom but it does all rely on us finding some form. I wasn't at Middlesborough but it sounded like there was cause for optimism in that performance so I'd like to think we have a good chance of 3 points on Saturday

Archived