IGNORED

A Note Of The Important Games For Us City Fans On Tuesday Night

Please please please please please let Bristol City FC survive in the Championship!

We need to win Saturday. The three below have caught us and at the moment it's just a matter of time until we find ourselves in the bottom three.

Like someone else said, if it wasn't for Portsmouth massive point deduction we'd have one foot in league 1 already.

We need to win Saturday. The three below have caught us and at the moment it's just a matter of time until we find ourselves in the bottom three.

Like someone else said, if it wasn't for Portsmouth massive point deduction we'd have one foot in league 1 already.

Agree completley - i cant believe im sat here listning to leciester v florist - sad

I get what people are saying about Pompey, and it's an utter disgrace that they are allowed to sign loan players.....but isn't it a shame that, no matter how bad that club is ran, they are still better then us on the pitch.

Let's not forget to, that is Lansdown walked away tomorrow....we would be in exactly the same position. Our club is ran, to a certain extent...just as poorly.

We are in real trouble, as out of the bottom 4....I genuinely feel we are on the worst run if form, and look the poorest in the league.

I still think we may well come bottom....and that's against a club with a 10 point deduction!!!

Don't think you can say Forest are definately safe. If us and Coventry win Saturday and they lose, then they are right back in it.

They look more likely to be safe than us though. Not hard really.

For me the Derby game is a must win.

IMO - the games against derby,coventry and forest are huge - if we can scrape 6+ points from these three then we stand a great chance - any less and its gonna be a much harder battle

IMO - the games against derby,coventry and forest are huge - if we can scrape 6+ points from these three then we stand a great chance - any less and its gonna be a really harder battle

For me Derby,Coventry and Barnsley has to be 9points which will keep us up

When you look at the remaining fixtures we have I think we must beat Derby, Coventry and Barnsley. 7 points against those might be OK if we beat Coventry and grab 2 or 3 points on the road.

46 will probably be enough but it is getting close enought to mean our goal difference could send us down.

Well, we've got to win on Saturday, avoid defeat at Forest and beat Coventry. I think we need 7 points from those 3 - that's what we should be targeting.

It's not likely but we have to hope. Just booked my bus tickets to come back to Bristol for the Cov game - too big to miss. It's going to be nerve shredding stuff for the rest of the season, I hope everyone's ready for it. Not sure I can cope!

COME ON YOU REDS.

When you look at the remaining fixtures we have I think we must beat Derby, Coventry and Barnsley. 7 points against those might be OK if we beat Coventry and grab 2 or 3 points on the road.

46 will probably be enough but it is getting close enought to mean our goal difference could send us down.

We've only managed three wins in the best part of three months, now with only 1 month left of the season unless we find some miraculous form we look shagged to me.

We've only managed three wins in the best part of three months, now with only 1 month left of the season unless we find some miraculous form we look shagged to me.

Looks that way but have to hope things change quickly and hit a final run of form like Forest did and Pompey/Coventry are doing now.

Looks that way but have to hope things change quickly and hit a final run of form like Forest did and Pompey/Coventry are doing now.

I'm not saying city can't put a run together but it would be a surprise if they did looking at our form over the last three months.

Home matches now become must win situations, I hope the players can handle the pressure on Saturday.

I'm not saying city can't put a run together but it would be a surprise if they did looking at our form over the last three months.

Home matches now become must win situations, I hope the players can handle the pressure on Saturday.

There's no pressure. The players and fans all know that we're going down this season, so the pressure's off. It's just a question of how long we can delay the inevitable.

Archived