IGNORED

Richard Foster

petehinton

To be fair to him he hasnt come into the side and just played in his position, it cant help being moved all over the pitch sometimes two or three times in the one game. I would agree that he has been poor but Im not going to get on his back just yet, hopefully a proper run of games at right back will show him to be a decent player.

Although not great, the criticism on here is far from just. He wasn't culpable for any goals, wasn't easily beaten and din't do a great deal wrong. Personally I'd be pointing the finger at other players who are far more popular. He just seems to be the latest scapegoat on here mainly on account of his nationality.

Surely just a slower version of Sproule? Quick with nothing else. No way has he got a football brain, just run and kick - how much did Del pay for him?!

He kind of looks like Ivan Sproule from behind and to the side if you notice :laughcont: i think this is Foster's worst game yet though. Every player has bad games and he is physically gifted being a two footed player so i wouldn't call him really bad just needs improvement. The guy has potential.

Like all the other garbage we've bought from Scotland in recent times....he'll steal a wage for a couple of years, get loaned out eventually.....then piss of back up North to some poxy Scottish tram like Hibs!

Woah watch out! The Jock will be on your case soon!

he had a very poor game today and hasn't been to good before that but to be fair to him he has been moved all over the place so it cant help him settling in to a new sh-te team can it, the way some on here are slagging him off he could be the new Lee Johnson whereas there was 8 other players who played just as bad, (il excuse Stead as he worked his nuts off at least and Gerken didn't have much to do)

For someone who used to be a winger, and has the pace of a winger, he doesn't get forward as much as I'd like. He's also a much better crosser of the ball than Adomah. I agree he was dreadful today though. Can't have helped that we were practically playing without anyone else on the left for much of the game mind.

Although not great, the criticism on here is far from just. He wasn't culpable for any goals, wasn't easily beaten and din't do a great deal wrong. Personally I'd be pointing the finger at other players who are far more popular. He just seems to be the latest scapegoat on here mainly on account of his nationality.

Are you kidding? Can't pass, can't cross, can't defend.

First half....when they broke down the right, he just stood in the box whilst fans screamed at him to go to the player and ball. He was stood in a centre defensive role....with no one at left back!!! I couldnt believe a proffessional player could be so far out of position and not realise it!!

He was dreadful today, he is way out of his depth at this level

I've watched him several times now, and every single game he has looked well out of his depth. He is nowhere near Championship standard and I think he will probably end up in the hall of fame of worst ever City players along with the likes of Brian Mitchell, Gus Caesar, etc.

I see his pace... that 2 second burts to the ball is where he exced's only seen him once and he hasn't set the world alight but he's nothing worse then what we have :)

But you have said it all he does not improve the team...Why did we buy him if not to improve the team...Errr! Enter DM

I couldnt believe a proffessional player could be so far out of position and not realise it!!

Given his field of view he surely could not have failed to notice that he was the cover player......totally baffling. I'd have laughed my head at him if our position was not so perilous.

Are you kidding? Can't pass, can't cross, can't defend.

First half....when they broke down the right, he just stood in the box whilst fans screamed at him to go to the player and ball. He was stood in a centre defensive role....with no one at left back!!! I couldnt believe a proffessional player could be so far out of position and not realise it!!

He was dreadful today, he is way out of his depth at this level

What can I say I disagree. He can pass and made few decent forward passes today. He can cross as evidenced from the left wing today and yes I think defensively he isn't bad. You rarely see an opposition player get around the back of him and get a cross over. Having said that no, he wasn't great today but imo was far from our worse player. Those who say he hasn't got pace basically aren't even watching. He just seems like the latest in line of Scottish players picked out for abuse. MacAllister took it for years and then Clarkson - all because it serves to confirm people's view that Scottish football is shit.

And yet in contrast you have Cole Skuse who was no better today, but still retains a hero status among many, especially in the Dolman Stand. Here we today we had the the return of the local boy, although you wouldn't know it. No passion, no inspiration and no leadership. He just coasts along comfortably season after season playing his predictable succession of safe, risk-free passes, slowing up the game and getting applauded it for it.

And people prefer to single out a guy who arrived at a struggling club a few months ago and has played in numerous positions often behind different players? Get a grip.

Archived