IGNORED

Albert's Poor From.

Robbored

Most of us agree that Albert hasn't been as effective recently as he had been in the past. Lots of reasons why that may be. Could be he's been found out or maybe its simply a dip in form.

But...........I reckon it could be his diet. I saw him last night about half five leaving the Sun Fung Chinese take a away in Long Ashton carrying a take out with about enough for two people. I don't know how often Albert partakes in junk food but surely as a professional footballer he should be carefull about waht he eats.

To be fair, Trundle had a gold card for the chinese on Portishead highstreet... and Fonts is regularly found in there too.. depends what they eat, while its unhealthy its also quite high in carbs.

Most of us agree that Albert hasn't been as effective recently as he had been in the past. Lots of reasons why that may be. Could be he's been found out or maybe its simply a dip in form.

But...........I reckon it could be his diet. I saw him last night about half five leaving the Sun Fung Chinese take a away in Long Ashton carrying a take out with about enough for two people. I don't know how often Albert partakes in junk food but surely as a professional footballer he should be carefull about waht he eats.

Is this for real? Albert is a professional athlete. He probably needs around 3500 calories a day as a result of training/gym work most days as the 2500 for an average male is for a male in an average, fairly sedate profession.

Who knows whether it was for him, someone else, whether he had a "healthy option", all that matters is he can more than afford it. Especially as he is an athlete. He also doesn't have the body type which metabolises fat slowly meaning he will burn it off quickly anyway.

I'd rather see him there buying that than drunk out on the town anyway.

Maybe not the best case for the defence!!

I actually started to think he lived in the flat above, his car was parked outside it that often.

But yes not the best example :D

Hasn't Alberts form taken a dip, since he was assaulted and injured at Coventry?

I was just about to make this point. I can't be the only one who sees him limp out of almost every tackle, he is not fit and I do wonder how much he would be playing if it wasn't for our current predicament.

No, but nor is Albert having a take away

Yes

I think if you check back through the laws passed over the last 200 years then you will find that anyone called Albert is breaking the law if they eat or pick up a Chinese takeaway...... well at least on a Sunday..... along with dancing.... this was a no no too

Archived