IGNORED

Albert's Poor From.

Robbored

Find the thread and I will agree with you but I can assure you. It wasn't me. Even if it was I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact it was started or the fact you remember a post that I posted and don't remember. **** off you sad little man and get a life. I'm off for a curry with Albert now. Enjoy your night

Ages ago you started a thread about protesting against the council.

And you call this thread pathetic.

Just bit pot kettle black

If it's true and I as a reader have no reason to doubt you........ then hey life's too short ..... point made........... and lets get on with being really fun people that support BCFC

That is the fun of this forum........ we all have opinions and we don't all agree but we are all BCFC and that's what counts.

So often on this forum we might think that other posters are idiots or nutters (yeah some are) but I always suggest a PM to sort things out........ you might be right the other poster is a nutter or an idiot (but they might think you are too) ........ we all have opinions but you can make some 'FAB' friends with people that don't agree with you........ often you actually agree with what they are saying but not the way that they put it over.

We are all BCFC

I like 'difficult people' they are often really the spice of life

Find the thread and I will agree with you but I can assure you. It wasn't me. Even if it was I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact it was started or the fact you remember a post that I posted and don't remember. **** off you sad little man and get a life. I'm off for a curry with Albert now. Enjoy your night

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/142924-stadium-protest/page__p__1495296#entry1495296

You call me the sad man? You the one call this thread pathetic!

If it's true and I as a reader have no reason to doubt you........ then hey lifes too short ..... point made........... and lets get on with being really fun people that support BCFC

That is the fun of this forum........ we all have opinions and we don't all agree but we are all BCFC and that's what counts.

I am, just bywaterred was being unfun!

If it's true and I as a reader have no reason to doubt you........ then hey lifes too short ..... point made........... and lets get on with being really fun people that support BCFC

Who the **** are you to tell me I don't agree with everyone else.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/142924-stadium-protest/page__p__1495296#entry1495296

You call me the sad man? You the one call this thread pathetic!

I am, just bywaterred was being unfun!

Appolagies! I don't remember making this post. I'm not sure what's more pathetic though, the fact you remembered it was me who started it or the fact you went looking for it!

But yes it seems you were right.

Appolagies! I don't remember making this post. I'm not sure what's more pathetic though, the fact you remembered it was me who started it or the fact you went looking for it!

But yes it seems you were right.

I didn't remember, I just looked at your previous posts.

If you look about 4 or 5 posts in on this topic you will see that I admited I was wrong at the time. Do you have no wife or girlfriend to keep you company this evening?!

Never mind. Poor lonely man.

No need to get personal and offensive here!!

I'm just pointing out no need to call everyone on this thread pathetic!

You lot are threshing around in the dark.... or perhaps you should be !

Its all about being young and SEX.

What happened to Skuse when he got married, form dipped and he was pretty much a passenger.

Its said in boxing etc that sex takes away the legs.

Alberts got a number going and taking full advantage of the numbers. Let it go, eventually he will return to normal. In the meantime he would be okay as a super sub.

Any young sexual geniuses should not reply.

We all know second half of the season he has played way too deep to be able to attack the opposing full back and hasn't done much at all since maynard(sorry for bringing him up) went but some forget they had a good partnership. Where they understood each others game

when we play 4-5-1 stead spend most of his time running around like a mad man and because he is usually the one leading the attack doesn't always get into the box until later. when usually ball may be in the box already

Pitman's most recent goal he ran near adomah and made himself available even though he was out of the box. Yes adomah runs into blind alleys at times but surely better to support him(consistently) than hope for a cross.

we haven't had a consistent midfield since the new year with the likes of elliot/pearson/kilkenny taking it in turns to be the more attacking midfielder.

I think if in any of our games we have to go for broke I'd prefer us to throw bolaise on and play him next to adomah then just have stead and wood up top lumping balls upto them.

but yes except for points above it's obviously Adomah's diet in why he isn't playing as well as we know he can.

Archived