IGNORED

To Be Fair (It Sounds Like Bikey Wants To Stay)

Paul Cheesey

Must admit that he was miles away from Tomkins scored on Tuesday night when all the other City defenders were "touch tight" but I have a funny feeling the guy just "might" become something of a CULT hero and no one can deny that a combination of Bikey coming in with Deano replacing Calamity has certainly turned round our season????

To be fair, it might be his last game, so to be fair, us city fans need to show our appreciation, to be fair.

So, to be fair, he needs a song to be fair.

What about....

Andre is a ******* lunatic!

OR Andre's gonna get you, Andres gonna get you

To be fair, it might be his last game, so to be fair, us city fans need to show our appreciation, to be fair.

So, to be fair, he needs a song to be fair.

What about....

Andre is a ******* lunatic!

OR Andre's gonna get you, Andres gonna get you

Whats that coming over the hill is it a monster? No its amougou!!

I think people may be over rating him. I believe he was nowhere near the opposition player who scored for West Ham (it was right at the other end so I may be doing him a disservice). On many occasions in the second half he lost his player at set pieces. He hasn't got any pace and he thinks he's better at passing than he is.

Having said that, I like his attitude. I wouldn't like to knock his pint over in the pub...

I'd prefer to see James Wilson as our permanent centre back option. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of our other centre halves as good enough. Perhaps Andre could complement Wilson??

I think people may be over rating him. I believe he was nowhere near the opposition player who scored for West Ham (it was right at the other end so I may be doing him a disservice). On many occasions in the second half he lost his player at set pieces. He hasn't got any pace and he thinks he's better at passing than he is.

Having said that, I like his attitude. I wouldn't like to knock his pint over in the pub...

I'd prefer to see James Wilson as our permanent centre back option. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of our other centre halves as good enough. Perhaps Andre could complement Wilson??

I would imagine that McInnes will want 3-4 centre half options - So Fonts, Andre, Wilson.. and maybe AN.Other..

Loving this shot of him on the EP site today

3717497.png

To be fair - who in their right mind would dive at the feet of those two to gather the ball?

Threw a bit of a strop when he was booked - to be fair shows passion.

To be fair probably has had the biggest impact of the loanees we have had this season.

See and I swing between thinking he's brilliant and we need to sign him, and then the other part of me thinking he'll do a Tony Dinning/Nicky Hunt when he has a contract in his hands.

Can't make me mind up

Burnley fans think the latter, but he was decent enough for Reading. Remains to be seen really.

Archived