IGNORED

To Be Fair (It Sounds Like Bikey Wants To Stay)

Paul Cheesey

Pretty sure burnley and their fans like him - the issue is with his wages.

I'd love for him to stay - just what we need.

I wouldn't be so sure. Burnley Forum

They seem to have the same beef that some here do, he's got a reputation of losing concentration at times. Based on current form and being out of contract I'd like to see us sign him, but as DM says, you never know if you're getting a Dinning until it's too late.

Why did Burnley let him go out on loan?

Moolah. Not getting games and Burnley were safe. Money for a player that is out of favour = no brainer.

It's like saying why did we farm Damion Stewart out on loan, because it's money for old rope....

It just so happens that Andre has played well for us.

His wages will be fairly high I'd imagine but him being a free of course reduces transfer costs. He's got heart and appears to have a never say die determination, something that we could really do with. I personally would like to see him here next year but I do understand others reservations. However if you're judging him solely on his performances for this club, then signing him can only be a good thing.

We definitely need to sign another permenant centre back (or perferably 2) so I don't see why it shouldn't be him, providing he wants to come and financially it all works out ok.

His attitude perhaps could be an issue, he does seem to be a bit wild but we can't have asked any more from him since coming in. He's been brilliant. To be fair.

Hi chaps, thought I'd drop in and give you an opinion of someone a bit more familiar with him.

First of all, the positives. I think he's a tremendous athlete, on his day he can be a real ball player, and really committed to the cause. The famous quote from Brian Laws when we came down from the PL was something along the lines of "Andre can be the best defender in this league, if he wants to".

Unfortunately he's never wanted to. His performances for us dropped off within 6 months of him joining, he's failed to impress the last two managers, he's dozy, he's inconsistent, his attitude stinks, he's a disruptive influence and was very often late/not there for training over the last year or so. He'll give the ball away, lose his man, and as often as not he'll loudly blame his teammates for it.

If he joins I hope it works out for him and you, because obviously temperamental issues aside he seems like a good bloke, but I'd honestly be hard pressed to put his apparent decent performances for you down to his imminent need for a new contract.

To be fair, it might be his last game, so to be fair, us city fans need to show our appreciation, to be fair.

So, to be fair, he needs a song to be fair.

What about....

Andre is a ******* lunatic!

OR Andre's gonna get you, Andres gonna get you

" Amougou whoa,

Amougou whoa oh oh,

He comes from Cameroon.............."

Thats as far as ive got! :laugh:

" Amougou whoa,

Amougou whoa oh oh,

He comes from Cameroon.............."

Thats as far as ive got! :laugh:

I was just thinking of something very similar :

Amougou, whoa oh oh

Amougou, whoa oh oh

Bikey was his name

He's totally insane.

I could see him going abroad for more money myself. Would rather McManus joined based on safe performances.

Gerken has been the main reason for our turn in form. The defenders actually know where our goalie is and Gerks doesn't just stand still and ball watch as it hits the net.

James would never of put himself on the ball like Gerks in stoppage time against WHU.

Although I do like Amougou's spirit, he is a bit dodgy and rides his luck at times.

Archived