IGNORED

Why Dint U Go 2day

hilltop red

been reading through forum not a lot of people actully seemed 2 be at game 2day. why is that? just wondering not aving a dig. but if u werent there dont comment on atmosphere. it was great outside fans mixing and everthing. and for the very poor game it was very good. also on t.v you hear commentators and not the fanz!!!!

Guest Bawno

I went, but I wish I never bothered. I wasted my money and time to see one of the worst matches I have ever seen!

Those of you who didn't go is understandable.

You wont go up next season as your club is a busted flush and today was your last chance.

You blew it big time infact Tommy Doc apart none of your team performed Murray wouldn`t get in the Rovers starting 11 thats how bad he is.I am willing to bet £50 with anyone on this forum for charity that Rovers will beat City to Div 1.

Guest i8thegas

i went but i was i never bothered, it was a ######## game and the atomshpere i feel wasnt even that good. before the game was good but as soon as we entered the stadium the atomphere died down.

As for you ZFC you dont no what your talking about u. Rovers cant even win the ldv vans trpohy so how the ##uck you supposed to neat us to div 1.

You wont go up next season as your club is a busted flush and today was your last chance.

You blew it big time infact Tommy Doc apart none of your team performed Murray wouldn`t get in the Rovers starting 11 thats how bad he is.I am willing to bet £50 with anyone on this forum for charity that Rovers will beat City to Div 1.

Well at least that put a smile back on my face, a team lingering in the lower reaches of the third division, is going to beat a team that has finished 3rd in division 2 twice to division 1. May i ask how you plan to do that ? Have you got a small army of Pele clones in vats at the mammary ground ? as you aint going to buy any as dunford will nick all your money again, and you are hardly going to produce many gems like in the past as no youngster unless we miss him is going to pick a poor third division youth policy over an fa sponsored academy.

You not only have to take your shower of a team out of division 3 but then you have to get out of division 2 remind me when was the last time you managed that then ? And assuming Atkins gets you up, you really think he'll stay ? Not a chance in hell, if he gets your lot up then he will get picked up be a bigger and better club, because he has to be a good manager if he can get your team up.

I`ll have a chat with you next week mate at the forum game and judging from you answer I see that you want to take me up on the bet?? After all theres no way our shower could be beat you to Div 1 is there???

I didn't go for a number of reasons, one for starters is that having watched the majority of home games this season i was fed up with the appalling clap-trap Wilson sent out. I had no confidence of City winning promotion. Also i was damned if i was going to spend money to be placed on that indescribable football train (memories of last season's journey in the LDV final put me off that mode of transport to go to a footy match forever).

Then not least because I had just finished a 12-hour night shift working and was too damned shattered to get my 'arris out to Cardiff. I spent a much more productive time sleeping in my pit.

I went today, and glad I did...

If we would of won we would of gone absolutely mental that we were in the 1st Div, but we lost and now I am sad. But I done my part as a fan today and all of this season, I went because I support BCFC :grr:

I`ll have a chat with you next week mate at the forum game and judging from you answer I see that you want to take me up on the bet?? After all theres no way our shower could be beat you to Div 1 is there???
Ok No problem. I will take you up on the bet. I don't think you will be a million miles behind us, but to state something like that, when your youth policy is so much worse than it used to be, only because ours is so much better than it used to be. But i just can't see it, i am at this time not immensely confident of promotion next season for us, but i am in a foul mood at the moment, you don't have the team to compete in the upper level of division 2 now, and you will make sod all money if you go up, as even if you win Div 3 the prize money is a majestic 20k, the difference in the initial sum of tv money is negligable, and no offence unless you are playing us you wont get on sky in the league much so thats sod all extra money.

I do think you will get to division 1 and to be honest i think it is where you should be, but i just think it will take a long time for you to get the playes to take you out of division 3, one very good lower league manager has failed miserably to get you anywhere except nearer the conference, then a manager of ollies ilk got you a tiny bit further away from the conferece, it will take atkins time to get you up, i don't think you will get up next season, although you could, i think you will just miss out on the playoffs, and then go up auto the season after, then you have to with your no resources get some money from somewhere to get players to compete at the top of division 2, i just think it will take you 5 years plus to get to division 1 while we should be there in 2-4 i think.

Archived