IGNORED

City Vs Barnsley Match Thread

Tom

Fans on the pitch celebrating a sh*te season!

We haven't got promotion and we shouldn't of got in that position.

Nothing to celebrate in my opinion apart from the result

You lot sat at your computers make I laugh, don't knock us who actually pay money and go down there for celebrating, you are a lot of miserable barstards!

What a great result we are staying up. Remember was at the gate 23 oct, Birmingham 0-2. We were botomm of the table with 6 points up to avoid relegation. Now we are 8 points from relgation zone and 1 game left. We are in cc next season, the job is done. Well done to Del and Doc and to the whole Club. We are unbeaten in 7 games when the position in the table not was good. It shows IMO that City still have bones, dont know the word in English, strenght maybe is the right word. Once again what a finish we made. We can talk about players not good or good but in the end we made it. Looking forward to se cc football next season. Forest, Coventry and Barnsley games we have streamed here in Sweden. 3 wins. Last time we were in Bristol we lost Cardiff 1-2, 2 owngoals, shit happens but thats history. Always believe.

You lot sat at your computers make I laugh, don't knock us who actually pay money and go down there for celebrating, you are a lot of miserable barstards!

+100

I was there today but I have sadly missed a lot of this season due to illness but I would never slag fans who actually attended.

BCAGFC

What a great result we are staying up. Remember was at the gate 23 oct, Birmingham 0-2. We were botomm of the table with 6 points up to avoid relegation. Now we are 8 points from relgation zone and 1 game left. We are in cc next season, the job is done. Well done to Del and Doc and to the whole Club. We are unbeaten in 7 games when the position in the table not was good. It shows IMO that City still have bones, dont know the word in English, strenght maybe is the right word. Once again what a finish we made. We can talk about players not good or good but in the end we made it. Looking forward to se cc football next season. Forest, Coventry and Barnsley games we have streamed here in Sweden. 3 wins. Last time we were in Bristol we lost Cardiff 1-2, 2 owngoals, shit happens but thats history. Always believe.

Agree 100%! Even the Cardiff loss was unlucky, one was an absurd deflection and the other was a deflection on halftime- and again Birmiingham away an unlucky deflection right on halftime at 2-0. 6 pts from 13 games meant a fair chance of relegation. The players but more than that the management have done well.

Archived