IGNORED

Well Done Del And Doc

Lew-T

They both deserve full of praise for what looked like an impossible task. 6 points adrift when they took over, and now cruising out of the bottom 3! It's a great day for the football club, bring on next season in the championship!!

I reckon Del and Doc will do well next season.

Would like them to bring in:

a young keeper as number 2 for Gerkin, but who has a lot of potential

Left back

Centre back - preferably the artist formally known as Bikey

Left Mid - Wouldn't mind Pearson, but would prefer someone different

Creative Mid - STILL A MUST!

Striker - to play off Stead, speedy guy would be nice

Left back

Exact same as me.

They both deserve full of praise for what looked like an impossible task. 6 points adrift when they took over, and now cruising out of the bottom 3! It's a great day for the football club, bring on next season in the championship!!

Yep, well done. We'll never know whether Millen would have turned it around in the same way he did last season but McInnes and Doherty have achieved Championship status again for next season.

The clue will be over the summer with so many out of contract players leaving AG. Who McInnes brings in will the the true test.

Del and Doc have been firefighting for most of the time since they came in.

It's going to be very interesting to see how they set us up for next season.

They have done a fantastic job with very limited options this season. Mission Accomplished - well done guys !

Next season, after a summer when we all expect to see a lot of squad changes and with them running pre-season this year I am very optimistic about 2012/13.

"Going Up" (another thread) is a bit optimistic but I can see us challenging for a play-off place.

Del and Doc have been firefighting for most of the time since they came in.

It's going to be very interesting to see how they set us up for next season.

They have done a fantastic job with very limited options this season. Mission Accomplished - well done guys !

Next season, after a summer when we all expect to see a lot of squad changes and with them running pre-season this year I am very optimistic about 2012/13.

"Going Up" (another thread) is a bit optimistic but I can see us challenging for a play-off place.

I can aswell. It sounds ridiculous but I am very happy with the manager, 6 or 7 quality signings and we will be in with a shout.

And well done to the board for appointing them. Great decision by the club and finally we can relax ****il August) :)

You may be able to. I'm a Life Member at the Glos ;)

Seriously, well done, Del and Doc. Also, well done, players. When they finally know who was in charge and what direction they were supposed to go in, they responded magnificently.

Oh, and well done, Horace the Hedgehog (see avatar). We haven't lost a game since he put on his red ribbobn/scarf.

Our promotion form has saved our season. Over the last 6 games got 12 points which is a fantastic return. Over this period Del has rotated the squad brilliantly, keep most involved and players responded very well.

Think 7 or 8 new players seems about right too. Once Del brings in better quality players over the summer, can look forward to next season with optimism.

Left back

Agree; apart from Pearson is shocking, he offers nothing to our side apart from a decent engine, if we want to move forward then theres no point resigning him.

Sadly I dont think he will be here long enough to become that, he will get snipped by a bigger club.

I think we may have Del as long as until West Brom or Rangers come calling (so they both have a new fan in me!). After that who knows, perhaps Doc may want to step up to management?

I think we may have Del as long as until West Brom or Rangers come calling (so they both have a new fan in me!). After that who knows, perhaps Doc may want to step up to management?

Doc will go wherever Del goes, Who knows, in 2 years we could be in a higher division than WBA? Long shot I know but not impossible.

I am very happy we have Del though, he gives me so much more confidence than KM.

Agree; apart from Pearson is shocking, he offers nothing to our side apart from a decent engine, if we want to move forward then theres no point resigning him.

Could not disagree more. I think Pearson is a fantastic player in the middle at this level. He has chipped in with goals, has a real attacking impetus, he has a good understanding with Stead which can be built upon, he hurries their players on the ball, and plays the simple ball rather than extravagance.

He would be one of the first names on my teamsheet and would certainly look to tie him down.

For me he does everything Marvin Elliot did in terms of box to box aggression but he offers much more technically.

Archived