IGNORED

Barsnley Keeper

WuTang

Jusr wrote a similar comment on " our own fans moaning thread" - The keeper was minding hid own business and making his way off the pitch when one of them clattered into him - from behind and on purpose and then his mates all surrounded him. Absolutely disgusted by them and hope the powers that be have it on cctv and they trace these morons and ban them for life

Was not big, clever or remotely necessary! Fella had done his job and was leaving the pitch minding his own business and my first reaction when I saw it was to be concerned that, with loads of OB around and the bloody BBC in residence, the actions of a few muppets could cost the club. I had no intention of going on the pitch but live and let live as far as I am concerned re. those who wanted to do so. May find next time the stewarding and OB presence will be much more restrictive and unyielding as a result of this totally mindless action by a tiny, tiny minority.

The guy was out of order but I'm sure we don't need another post discussing people's behaviour on the pitch?!

I would generally agree with you, however the potential repercussions of an assault on a player (even if he was just pushed) is potentially a lot more serious than the FA/League/OB view of peaceful, exuberant fans celebrating escaping relegation.

I would generally agree with you, however the potential repercussions of an assault on a player (even if he was just pushed) is potentially a lot more serious than the FA/League/OB view of peaceful, exuberant fans celebrating escaping relegation.

I understand that. But we don't need a 3rd topic about it do we?

Yeh maybe so, altho ud have bin in the wrong for being on the pitch

Certainly in the FAs eyes

Good point although I would say I was on a high after we stayed up and the Barnsley keeper put me into a fight/flight situation and I reacted by planting one on him.

who you calling a knobhead.... jesus lads chillout... we are all ******* family at the end of the day...

this is a situation which happened between myself and a fool of a goalkeeper the police and stewards where told after i left the pitch what happened... but was told to move on...

if i was in the wrong you reckon i would report it ???

No One Hit the Keeper in front of me.. from what i seen but i smashed my head on floor and was abit dazed!

if stewards,police,bristol city or anyone wants any information im happy to give it...

they obviously didnt care when i told them....

Steward Let us open the gate to enter the pitch... so surely he was in the wrong..

at the end of the day everyone got what they wanted... Players came out... eventually and fans went on pitch get over it!!!

who you calling a knobhead.... jesus lads chillout... we are all ******* family at the end of the day...

this is a situation which happened between myself and a fool of a goalkeeper the police and stewards where told after i left the pitch what happened... but was told to move on...

if i was in the wrong you reckon i would report it ???

No One Hit the Keeper in front of me.. from what i seen but i smashed my head on floor and was abit dazed!

if stewards,police,bristol city or anyone wants any information im happy to give it...

they obviously didnt care when i told them....

Steward Let us open the gate to enter the pitch... so surely he was in the wrong..

at the end of the day everyone got what they wanted... Players came out... eventually and fans went on pitch get over it!!!

Good!! But you still havent said how old you are.

Archived