IGNORED

Barsnley Keeper

WuTang

Ignoring all of the above, the save he did when Stead shot was incredible. The highlights did not do it justice.

Totally agree was an amazing save from the angle i was at in the eastend i thought its going in this...

But he pulled that off amazingly!!! i did watch football league show on sunday "mrs recorded it for me" :laugh: and they didnt do justice for that. one of the best saves ive seen down the gate this season...

Be fair to Dagger, at least if the Sh1te did or does hit the fan someone has put their hands upto it and has stated it was an accident given his details over to the club, if there was any real malice intended toward the keeper do you think the guy would have put his hands up to the incident? Fair play to you Dagger a rather mature 21 year old in my book!

• Admin

the pitch invader is a fault regardless as its an offence to enter the field of play,

its the keepers place of work he has the right to be there not matter how much of a ***** he was being

However, had the keeper done this during open play to a lone pitch invader he would have been red-carded.

Give it a rest Marmite,

Promotion = Big party on the pitch for hours

Mid Table = Stay behind in the stands to acknowledge the effort

Survive releagation = Miny party on the pitch

Relegation = Boooooo's

Been the same each and ever year, at 61 you should know the equette of a Final Home game by now

Well said.

It's quite simple and I don't understand why people are getting their knickers in a twist. Dagger had a few drinks and by his own admission ran into the keeper. The keeper was pissed off naturally with this and having lost and saw called Dagger a w****r. Both of them were wrong but it's not a big deal, these things happen so calm down. Yes Dagger shouldn't have been on the pitch, yes the fans were asked to keep off but the reality is that without our support the club wouldn't be where it is, we deserved the right to invade the pitch and club knew it. It's tradtion, no real harm was done to anyone or anything. All of those having a go at Dagger just back off, he was just a happy fan who was a bit clumsy.

I waltzed onto the pitch at the end, let my seven year old son experience the joys and beauty of the AG pitch and went and sat in McInnes seat in the dugout, and then sauntered off.

My lad plucked two blades of grass from the pitch that he clung onto for dear life for the entire journey home, placing them in a pot of water once home, convinced that the grass will re-grow. What price those memories?

By my reckoning, I was on the pitch for a maximum of five minutes( if that), if I assume that I invaded the pitch six or seven times in the past thirty five years, I reckon I have had more time on that pitch than Nicky Hunt.

• Admin

I waltzed onto the pitch at the end, let my seven year old son experience the joys and beauty of the AG pitch and went and sat in McInnes seat in the dugout, and then sauntered off.

My lad plucked two blades of grass from the pitch that he clung onto for dear life for the entire journey home, placing them in a pot of water once home, convinced that the grass will re-grow. What price those memories?

By my reckoning, I was on the pitch for a maximum of five minutes( if that), if I assume that I invaded the pitch six or seven times in the past thirty five years, I reckon I have had more time on that pitch than Nicky Hunt.

You've used it more than him then :D

This is such a non incident it's a joke. Dagger put his hands up and if anyone wanted to press charges I'm sure they would of by now. They collided, it looked accidental, things were said and the reaction was standard. The lad wanted to get to Stead to celebrate, not to hit the keeper which shows there was no intent.

Dagger, accept that some won't appreciate your youthful excuberance.

Others, back of him, he seems like a decent lad, just an unfortunate incident that the Barnsley players are taking the piss out of that keeper for!

Archived