IGNORED

Barsnley Keeper

WuTang

Reading these comments you'd think the majority of our fans are immature criminals. Was it much different against Rotherham or Palace?

If ever there was a time for a well mannered pitch invasion yesterday was it.

Nothing against the majority of our fans. But why the need to get involved with the keeper.?

S/T holder and shareholder and 55 years supporting BCFC. Thats why morons who tarnish the clubs image annoy me.

Give it a rest Marmite,

Promotion = Big party on the pitch for hours

Mid Table = Stay behind in the stands to acknowledge the effort

Survive releagation = Miny party on the pitch

Relegation = Boooooo's

Been the same each and ever year, at 61 you should know the equette of a Final Home game by now

Agreed. But the suggestion seems to be that it's immature to invade the pitch.

Not at all. I've been on the pitch many times during the years but only to applaud the players. A guy at the Atyeo end got dragged out yesterday for sitting on the crossbar after the game.Thats pure emotion. Surely thats less serious that a fracas with the opposition keeper.

marmite didnt even aim to get involved with the keeper mate... he tripped me then called me a w--k-r so i reacted to him trippin me up... no intension what so ever i just wanted to go celebrate with the others aimed at getting to STEAD! but i got tripped and didnt quite work out!.

If keeper didnt do anything and minded his own business... nothing would of happened i would of been with stead celebrating and enjoying the singing and chanting...

and i been season ticket for few years also and go away... im just as dedicated as you are!

but your reactions was a joke mate tbh...

up the page abit u said was immature for running on the pitch post up says u was anoyed with getting involved with the keeper ? which one isit ??

i think your just here to stir things on a little more...

ive explained excactly what happened my mobile is on and if Bristol city, stewards,police want to talk to me surely they would of by now i gave my details to them before i left the ground yesterday...

Surely if i was SO IMMATURE AS YOU CALL IT.. i wouldnt of done that ? and would of just been a tit on and off the pitch!!!

Not at all. I've been on the pitch many times during the years but only to applaud the players. A guy at the Atyeo end got dragged out yesterday for sitting on the crossbar after the game.Thats pure emotion. Surely thats less serious that a fracas with the opposition keeper.

Thats 2 single incidents out of 18,562 of us ?

if anyone else was in same situation you would of reacted excactly as i did....

So your telling me.,.... running somewhere and someone gets in ur way trips u up and calls u ******.. "i dont even know him"..

you would get up shake his hand and say dont worry about!

would you ****!!

Singing when were winning singing when were losing!!! get caught up in alittle bit of bother then 3% miniority on your back

LOVE IT!!

got nothing else bad to say... so look for the next best thing to blame...

bet ur the same lot that keeps going on about the MANAGERS/PLAYERS who do shit for us and u want them out club.. as well.

So your telling me.,.... running somewhere and someone gets in ur way trips u up and calls u ******.. "i dont even know him"..

would you ****!!

Singing when were winning singing when were losing!!! get caught up in alittle bit of bother then 3% miniority on your back

LOVE IT!!

bet ur the same lot that keeps going on about the MANAGERS/PLAYERS who do shit for us and u want them out club.. as well.

What are you on??

would you ****!!

LOVE IT!!

Alright mate, well looking at the video anyone would assume you were causing trouble - you have to look at it from someone else's point of view. You say it wasn't intentional to start anything, I believe you. Just remember though, when this kind of behaviour happens, it's often remembered. I'm pretty sure the majority of people do want to Bristol City to have a reputation for causing trouble. Fair play to you for saying it was you though.

Nah didnt do it intentially... i ran for my life to try get to stead... the keeper got in the way momenteum took me into him i said sorry but he called me ****** and then just got bit angry with the way he reacted.. then i carried on tring to get to stead but cudnt get there...

like i said i reported to the nearest safety steward who was with the police at the time.. and reported what had happened.

i dont intend to jeperdise anything. i was happy over joyed with the result!!!

But i guess i have watched it over and over again... looking at video thinking why couldnt i of just tried to go around him but i think its the way he was walking...

Bare in mind i had been in pub early morning!! running and coordination doesnt mix..

maybe i was just as much in the wrong as he was..

Like i said i did report it to stewards and police give em my details.. will see if city ring me tomarrow... or ill ring them see if they need to talk to me about it..

But all this chirping away is getting out of control tbh..

Not here to cause trouble im here to support and give true details to LOYAL Fans who actually use this facility.

Anyway times ticking on... Must get of this.. before i beat myself up!!!

"couldnt even do that" :laugh:

Take care but i hope u all understand the real statement of where im coming from.

Nah didnt do it intentially... i ran for my life to try get to stead... the keeper got in the way momenteum took me into him i said sorry but he called me ****** and then just got bit angry with the way he reacted.. then i carried on tring to get to stead but cudnt get there...

like i said i reported to the nearest safety steward who was with the police at the time.. and reported what had happened.

i dont intend to jeperdise anything. i was happy over joyed with the result!!!

But i guess i have watched it over and over again... looking at video thinking why couldnt i of just tried to go around him but i think its the way he was walking...

Bare in mind i had been in pub early morning!! running and coordination doesnt mix..

maybe i was just as much in the wrong as he was..

Like i said i did report it to stewards and police give em my details.. will see if city ring me tomarrow... or ill ring them see if they need to talk to me about it..

But all this chirping away is getting out of control tbh..

Not here to cause trouble im here to support and give true details to LOYAL Fans who actually use this facility.

Anyway times ticking on... Must get of this.. before i beat myself up!!!

"couldnt even do that" :laugh:

Take care but i hope u all understand the real statement of where im coming from.

I'm with you mate, watched the pitch invasion from the safety of the Williams, pure relief from the fans as far as i'm concerned all good natured, i would of been on there myself if i was a few years younger, the keeper was out of order and it could of caused big problems, your reaction was only natural, ignore the muppets

I was running on the pitch as this happened, and to be fair, the keeper and fan did clash, accidental or non accidental, both sort of blamed each other, both had hold of each other, I tried to separate them, but wasn't really a problem. As they let go, and then the keeper was goaded by various city fans.

S/T holder and shareholder and 55 years supporting BCFC. Thats why morons who tarnish the clubs image annoy me.

Marmite, who tarnished the image of BCFC?

I believe the fans of BCFC are best in the league?

you said you've had a ST for 55 years right?

I would call you a liar if you never invaded a pitch in that time?

I maybe only 25 but i've played for this football club and also a ball boy back in the day and for the younger generation of City fan's, yesterday was a sign of relief! thats why everyone invaded the pitch, you sound like a ST holder in the williams stand, and what i could see they also invaded the pitch.

Us younger generation of fans wouldn't like to go back to the days visiting clubs like, Shrewsbury, Bury, Oldham an co, It took us 9 years to get out of League 1 and for the most of the younger generation of fans thats half their life time.

I feel the way you've treated Dagger BCFC, is disrespectful as he's came on to an open forum to say "oi lads it was me who got tripped" if anything he needs a medal! He could be banned for life, yet this young man actually reported it.

Again regarding the pitch invasion what about Reading in midweek?

Didn't all the fans vacate the pitch when David Lloyd made a tannoy announcement? I believe they did didn't they? how can our fans be morons?

Im sorry Marmite, don't take this personally but i believe your comments are unfounded and damn right harsh on this young man!

I rest my case!

COYR!!! we have survived and lets build for next season! If your going to Burnley Away, Lets have a PARTY!!!

Sad that some of our jumped-up supporters feel a need to criticise others.

Wasn't going to comment on the incident as I was at the far end of the Dolman but it looked to me at the time as if their keeper was a prize pillock and deliberately tripped up one of our supporters. Seems this has been confirmed. So rather than apologise for getting it totally wrong they turn the argument and moan about people running on the pitch.

Clearly these elderly folk have lost the real passion for football, the fun and enjoyment of being part of the event.

I'd stay at home with your pipe and slippers and invite some nice Leeds supporters round for tea.

Archived