IGNORED

Who Do You Want To Win The Play Offs, And Why?

North London Red

Championship - Birmingham, by process of elimination (don't want to see Holloway or Cardiff go up, and would rather keep West Ham as one of the London away days. If Middlesbrough squeeze in past Cardiff I wouldn't mind seeing them with the play offs).

League 1 - Stevenage. Would give us a new ground to visit and without wishing to sound disrespectful, they'd probably be more likely to struggle in the Championship (and therefore fill one of the three relegation places) than the Sheffield clubs, Huddersfield or MK Dons.

If Boro can make it then must be them for me as 1st choice

Birmingham and Cardiff are close games so would like to keep them.

West Ham would definately finish above us again next season so happy to see them go up and also don't mind Blackpool going up due to the distance.

Hmmm St Andrews (100 miles ish) or Boro (back of beyond) no contest there, so Boro to go up for me. The other three are off the radar for similar reasons to those stated above.

Oh and I thought Boro played some of the nicest football I saw down here this season and have a young side with few star names, so good luck to them

Blackpool for me. Not a fan of Holloway but enjoy the football he gets his side to play. They were unlucky to go down last season.

As others have said, my reasons for not wanting Cariff are obvious (although I hope they get to the final again), I also don't want Maynard to get promoted and Birmingham are just a boring yo yo side.

West Ham surely.

There is method in the madness though. West Ham get to the premier league, but Big Sam doesn't pick Maynard at all as he left out in the cold by Vaz Te, Cole and the 2 new strikers with premier league experience that are signed in the summer. With lack of games Maynard asks to go on the transfer list but when no premier league clubs come in for him he eventually signs for Barnsley, who are the only championship team prepared to come close to his age demands and need a striker to boost there chances of avoiding relegation.

Barnsley come to Ashton Gate in the last game of the season needing a win to avoid the drop while BCFC just need a point to win the championship, having secured promotion the previous week.

Q.E.D.

West Ham surely.

There is method in the madness though. West Ham get to the premier league, but Big Sam doesn't pick Maynard at all as he left out in the cold by Vaz Te, Cole and the 2 new strikers with premier league experience that are signed in the summer. With lack of games Maynard asks to go on the transfer list but when no premier league clubs come in for him he eventually signs for Barnsley, who are the only championship team prepared to come close to his age demands and need a striker to boost there chances of avoiding relegation.

Barnsley come to Ashton Gate in the last game of the season needing a win to avoid the drop while BCFC just need a point to win the championship, having secured promotion the previous week.

Q.E.D.

I like your logic.... :cool2:

Don't like Holloway

Don't like Cardiff

Don't like Maynard

Birmingham it is!

+10 (Although it's more Allardyce than Maynard for me).

I'd be ok with Boro if they sneak it too.

I hope West Ham lose in the final to a last minute own goal from a wrongly awarded free kick after having 172 on target shots to Brum's 0. Just to see what Fat Sam says like.

Birmingham for the 3rd spot for me , Blackpool No because they had their opportunity it went to their fans heads as well, No to West Ham because of Maynard, No to Cardiff because.... Oh hang on a minute let me think???? Um I'll let you guess!!

Sorry no, it wasn't an accurate sum. It is actually £350k if they are promoted and stay up next season or if they get promoted next season. In other words we only get money if Mick is with them in the Prem in 2013/14. So forget what I said, I hope it's Boro.

Archived