IGNORED

The Purple And Lime

Spike

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen a lot of "we want the purple and lime back" on these forums so I've mocked up how the kit could look based on the original purple and lime but based on an adidas design shirt and this is what it looks like:

ykvvr.png

The only reason I can't see for Adidas to do this is the purple and lime colours may not be stocked by adidas as I imagine they have set dyes.

The kit design itself I've used is already used by Adidas for other teams as it's in their template design.

So who would realistically like to see this happen?

Not a time to be nostalgic about.

I don't think there is any time to be nostalgic really, I mean at the end of the day the club needed the fans to get behind the team and they did, why not get in contact with the kit supplier and thank them by giving something they would be happy to wear?

I'm neither for or against it, in fact I think I'd much rather have the white and black away kit but I do like the fact that some of our fans are so passionate about bringing back the colours and in all fairness if it would get the fans behind the club I suppose it's a positive move.

I'd prefer to keep our current away kit and have never really been a fan of the idea. However, that picture in the original post is actually well done and I'd love to have a kit like that, if we don't keep our current away kit.

As I've said before, anything is better than the boring black/white away kits.

I'd prefer to keep our current away kit and have never really been a fan of the idea. However, that picture in the original post is actually well done and I'd love to have a kit like that, if we don't keep our current away kit.

As I've said before, anything is better than the boring black/white away kits.

Thank you, I made it :)

So far 23 votes Yes, 20 No... seems very split.

I think if it's that split the club are better off avoiding it, the last thing you want to do is split the fans on a kit.

It's a no for me and only made slightly bearable by the robin badge and dry blackthorne sponsor and it reminds me

of Russel Osman being manager, it was a boring awful time in which city played their football and only remembered

for a big one off at liverpool.

limer.jpg

BBC TOP 10

Worst ever football kits

http://news.bbc.co.u...ies/2985425.stm

http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/03/31/Darius-Dziekanowski.aspx

Archived