IGNORED

The Purple And Lime

Spike

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Very noticeable that the fans saying 'no' seem to frequent the East End on a matchday.

As for this seasons away kit, it has blue in it ffs.......DISGUSTING.....what next?, Yellow & Blue Quarters?.

BCAGFC

I started mocking up my own disgusting effort on Photoshop, thinking of the worst design of shirt I could possibly think of but had to stop before I could upload it here as I had to go throw up!

Very noticeable that the fans saying 'no' seem to frequent the East End on a matchday.

As for this seasons away kit, it has blue in it ffs.......DISGUSTING.....what next?, Yellow & Blue Quarters?.

BCAGFC

Shows why its a good idea to put in thought when designing kits as ideas vary from stand to stand even website to website. I would expect a very high percentage of fans in the eastend would agree with you over blue. A bloke years back did some yellow and green eastend scarves and it was no suprise that they bombed badly. Red, white black yes but greens, purples, limes and bluies won't go down well with some as it does with others.

• Admin

Shows why its a good idea to put in thought when designing kits as ideas vary from stand to stand even website to website. I would expect a very high percentage of fans in the eastend would agree with you over blue. A bloke years back did some yellow and green eastend scarves and it was no suprise that they bombed badly. Red, white black yes but greens, purples, limes and bluies won't go down well with some as it does with others.

My favourite colour scheme away kit of recent years was the white with a black & a red bar going across it like one of the Argentinian or Brazilian club sides.

My favourite colour scheme away kit of recent years was the white with a black & a red bar going across it like one of the Argentinian or Brazilian club sides.

Yeah like the Corinthians/River Plate!? The worst surely has to be the lime green and black/grey stripes!!!!

Be interesting to see if the yes votes are from people who were 13 yrs old or under when we wore it before. Nostalgia value is alot higher when the original event happened pre teens. Rose tinted glasses are that much brighter.

Id quite like it as i was a youngun first time round and it holds a special place with me.

But tbh, id much prefer white and black. Old skool. Bout time we had collar and buttons though.

We do always seem to have a white one in euro/world cup yrs though.

Be interesting to see if the yes votes are from people who were 13 yrs old or under when we wore it before. Nostalgia value is alot higher when the original event happened pre teens. Rose tinted glasses are that much brighter.

Id quite like it as i was a youngun first time round and it holds a special place with me.

But tbh, id much prefer white and black. Old skool. Bout time we had collar and buttons though.

We do always seem to have a white one in euro/world cup yrs though.

Before my time and its still a yes for me. I genuinely think it would look good, and even if not it would be something to talk about.

Half the country calls us BRIZZLE . Lets look like BRIZZLE . The maketing thinktank are missing something yet again .......We should play in yellow shirts blue shorts and white socks . Lets be consistent with this away from home year after year . This kit would be as famous as the man city 'AC' away kit. Tell me a young kid or 'Big Kid' that wouldnt be proud to wear this kit.

After all its like watching BRIZZLE!!!!!

Archived