IGNORED

Cardiff V West Ham - Match Thread

How can we take the piss out of their support, when at times ours is woeful!

Are we that shit, that we have to resort to pathetic digs at clubs in better positions than ours, I find it all a tad sad!

Cardiff have been to Wembley more times in the last 5 years, than we should care to remember, I wish them all the best, they deserve to be there.

I still ******* hate them, but they deserve a bit of praise and recognition.

As i dislike all 4 teams

Blackpool for Holloway,

West Ham big headed Cockney wide boys,

Birmingham not the real BCFC

Cardiff sheep sh*ggers

I dont really want any of them to win the play offs so if i had to choose one it would have to be WHU then at least we get some cash out of the Bill Maynard deal

Never a wasted trip - always a good day out :) Not that I think we'll get that far this year.

Good luck with the pray-offs, to be honest I'd like to see Cardiff City back in the top flight of ENGLISH football. Maybe it'll give this club and us Wurzels some fresh impetus to get back to the promised land. :farmer:

The question is why do we continue to take the piss out of Cardiff at all? Their last ***** seasons:

11/12: 6th

10/11: 4th

09/10: 4th

08/09: 7th on GD

07/08: 12th (when we finished 4th)

So basically whilst they've been in or just out of the play offs for the last 4 seasons we've gone down and down and almost out.

Our fans need to stop giving a damn about Cardiff or the Gash and start looking at our own team because whilst we can look down on Rovers we can't do the same for Cardiff so we're in no position to judge them.

Could be game over tonight

I think so. Can't see Cardiff getting 3 goals tonight or getting a result in London. It's not a surprise really, Cardiff are a team that didn't impress me much this season. I thought Middlesbrough were a much more solid team, but I guess the table doesn't lie.

Archived