IGNORED

Cardiff V West Ham - Match Thread

Between them n Florist fans saying we're perrenial bottlers....I'd say they might care to look at themselves somewhat...sympathy is in the dictionary...between Shit & Syphillis....

*Pop* *Pop* *Pop* the sounds of bubbles bursting lmfao

Now I've heard it all, the London biased commentator just said "Carlton Cole at his best is one of the best centre forwards in the game, and I'm not talking just championship either".

Next they'll be blabbing about 'the West Ham way'.

I'm quite surprised how Cardiff have played. You'd think they would come out fighting considering what's at stake. They have been dreadful

Why would you think that? It's Cardiff in the playoffs.

They always, always bottle it.

And I for one am comfortable with that!

Why would you think that? It's Cardiff in the playoffs.

They always, always bottle it.

And I for one am comfortable with that!

Well this season they've taken a different approach. As they've just made the play offs, the confidence should be sky high, playing at home in front of a full house. Just surprised as they didn't look interested. Not bothered of course!

Didn't think any club would be able to do the hammers over 2 legs, was always going to be a tough ask. The final is however a lottery and anything can happen!

Surely though we should want the hammers to go up and Nicky to play? My understanding was those things are what moves our money from 1.6 up towards 2mill?

They have. Bristol Rovers 3 Northampton 1

Northampton 3 Bristol Rovers 0

Forgot that one !!

Was Atkins the manager at Northampton at the time ?

The Slag board were so impressed with him, they made him their no.1 managerial target.

The rest is history ! :rofl2br:

Archived