IGNORED

Please Welcome Brfc To The Championship

CiderArmyy

Fond memories of us playing Blackburn at Ashton Gate on the first day of the season, and winning 4-2 after being behind earlier in the game.

Just had a look on Soccerbase, turns out it was the first game of 90-91, can't believe it's 22 years ago!

Looking forward top Ewood Park next season, will be a new ground for me. Hoping Bolton also get relegated and MK Dons or Stevenage win the L1 play offs for the same reason.

Fond memories of us playing Blackburn at Ashton Gate on the first day of the season, and winning 4-2 after being behind earlier in the game.

Just had a look on Soccerbase, turns out it was the first game of 90-91, can't believe it's 22 years ago!

Looking forward top Ewood Park next season, will be a new ground for me. Hoping Bolton also get relegated and MK Dons or Stevenage win the L1 play offs for the same reason.

Huh,22years? It's ok for you, I first saw them down the Gate in 1966 !

Have a feeling Blackburn may only have one season in the Championship....enroute to League One. Crap owners, Millenesque manager and the players who got them relegated will be straight onto their agents.......desperate times.

They got rid of Nelson, Salgado, Samba and Roberts and brought in Bradley in the transfer window.

Nuff said

Bradley Orr on Radio 5 now. Top man, dignified, backing his manager and speaking on behalf of the players. Sorely missed at the Gate, by me and many others I'm sure.

Agree with that but I can't say I missed him when he left AG. He must be the luckiest and least gifted player ever to play in the PL. A 100% trier but not much else

I saw Bradley Orr walking through Kings Cross Station in his Blackburn Rovers tracksuit last weekend. Couldn't resist singing "He's an Orr" briefly at him while passing! He smiled and said "alright mate" so he knows that some of us are still thinking of him...or at least value his commitment to the cause while he was here!

Archived