IGNORED

The Fans Derby

Big Joe

a VERY big thank you to the lads today, our louis was one of the mascotts and was pleased as punch for everything that he did and when the players went of before the game louis diserperd into the changing rooms with the team and was made to feel like one of the lads. Thank you all again.

pity the crowd wasnt bigger though

a VERY big thank you to the lads today, our louis was one of the mascotts and was pleased as punch for everything that he did and when the players went of before the game louis diserperd into the changing rooms with the team and was made to feel like one of the lads. Thank you all again.

pity the crowd wasnt bigger though

Much the same here , it was my lad thomas was playing with on the pitch , couldn't resist getting on there and having a go myself either , top day all round ... ryan really enjoyed himself and as we speak is falling asleep on the sofa .. even spent £130 on the media day for us in the auction , thanks to all involved in making it happen :)

Not as clear cut as that, my friend.

Not as clear cut as that, my friend.

i thought it was a very close game,our keeper in the 1st half looked quite good as did the gas keeper,along with there guy up front with the teddy boy hair cut, looked a tidy player.

final score could of been 10-10

The sags did work out our keeper wasnt the tallest and chipped a couple past him and their keeper made some good saves so it could have been 10 all I suppose .Did see some Rovers fans staring in awe at our stadium for first ten minutes ,another world to them I suppose :laugh:

That was me haha! Thank you very much though, that's very kind of you.

That was me haha! Thank you very much though, that's very kind of you.

credits due where its due, some cracking saves from you, and thanks again for making my son feel welcome in the dressing room, he was sat next to you i beleive before you all went out on the pitch:)

credits due where its due, some cracking saves from you, and thanks again for making my son feel welcome in the dressing room, he was sat next to you i beleive before you all went out on the pitch:)

I,ll second that oddball, I thought your distribution was excellent as well.

yeah think the lads name was ryan bath if i heard it right , great strike first half n came close a few times in the second ,thought our keeper looked a bit suspect second half mind

He's a tidy lad. Played for our ressies at Bris a few years ago. Heard he's come on leaps and bounds since then. Recently played for Yate and Larkhall I think.

Gotta say, that looks hilarious, all the action shots are the lythe fit looking players, all the shots of people standing still and pointing tend to be the slightly more rotund individuals.

I'm sure the game was different to that.

Well done lads, for all those involved.

Mickey Bell, bet he can't overlap as well as he used to :)

Far play lads, fantastic effort again with the fundraising!

If the last game is anything to go by, it probably wasnt a Gas fans team... They are getting into the habit of forgetting normal fans and putting semi-pro's out against us... If they want to win that badly then thats up to them, but regular fans are missing out.

Far play lads, fantastic effort again with the fundraising!

If the last game is anything to go by, it probably wasnt a Gas fans team... They are getting into the habit of forgetting normal fans and putting semi-pro's out against us... If they want to win that badly then thats up to them, but regular fans are missing out.

cough cough thorpe bell murray :)

Thorpe didn't play, did his hamstring on Friday. Alex Russell made an appearance and had a very good game.

Oh, well an even fitter bloke then, Russell still plays for Bath doesn't he?

Archived