IGNORED

The Fans Derby

Big Joe

Far play lads, fantastic effort again with the fundraising!

If the last game is anything to go by, it probably wasnt a Gas fans team... They are getting into the habit of forgetting normal fans and putting semi-pro's out against us... If they want to win that badly then thats up to them, but regular fans are missing out.

I've got to say that they were all fans off of there forum. I cross checked them all with usernames and signed on dates. Got to say fairplay, they were simply a better side.

I've got to say that they were all fans off of there forum. I cross checked them all with usernames and signed on dates. Got to say fairplay, they were simply a better side.

It annoys me when they beat us in these games!!

If the last game is anything to go by, it probably wasnt a Gas fans team... They are getting into the habit of forgetting normal fans and putting semi-pro's out against us... If they want to win that badly then thats up to them, but regular fans are missing out.

murray/bell/russel

rovers played a bloke with a terrible attitude at the mem and ruined it - and im a gashead

yesterday [ like last week at the mem] was a good laugh, and charity was the winner- lets keep it that way

ps, the city 1st goal and rovers free kick goal were the best imo

All fans and all registered on their forum they may be, but there's no doubt that the majority have, and do, play at a decent standard. So not proper Rovers fans in my eyes.

Charity was the winner and well done to Tim and Chris for there huge effort in organising the day. £5k is a superb sum of money to raise

All fans and all registered on their forum they may be, but there's no doubt that the majority have, and do, play at a decent standard. So not proper Rovers fans in my eyes.

Charity was the winner and well done to Tim and Chris for there huge effort in organising the day. £5k is a superb sum of money to raise

So if you play at a decent level on a Saturday that means your less of a supporter? Bit whacky.

Did you play mr Fred?

It's just nice to have my stalker back. In a really, really, really weird way I've kind of missed you.

I'm almost certain you were stalking me.. You even found me on a Sheffield Wednesday forum at one stage and had a pop...

I've carried pepper spray round with me ever since..

Somewhere in there is a caring loving soul I would imagine Fred.. You just can't portray it over an Internet forum..

I'm almost certain you were stalking me.. You even found me on a Sheffield Wednesday forum at one stage and had a pop...

I've carried pepper spray round with me ever since..

Somewhere in there is a caring loving soul I would imagine Fred.. You just can't portray it over an Internet forum..

You're a tiny bit paranoid carrying pepper spray around just because I found you spouting your usual bitter bile on another team's forum. If it helps you sleep at night, there was a link to the thread on here where Rovers' fans were yet again trying to convince the outside world, in this instance Sheffield Weds fans, that your support is the best thing since the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Shame you didn't come down on Saturday as it would have been nice to confirm that you are for ******* real, as most of the time it appears that you are not.

You're a tiny bit paranoid carrying pepper spray around just because I found you spouting your usual bitter bile on another team's forum. If it helps you sleep at night, there was a link to the thread on here where Rovers' fans were yet again trying to convince the outside world, in this instance Sheffield Weds fans, that your support is the best thing since the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Shame you didn't come down on Saturday as it would have been nice to confirm that you are for ******* real, as most of the time it appears that you are not.

Was working all day Saturday otherwise was thinking of making an appearance...

I've heard on one of the forums that we are playing you on August 7th in a friendly.....

Heard anything about this Fred??? Or the rest of you.. I ain't fussy..

Was working all day Saturday otherwise was thinking of making an appearance...

I've heard on one of the forums that we are playing you on August 7th in a friendly.....

Heard anything about this Fred??? Or the rest of you.. I ain't fussy..

Rumour is..... Louis Carey's testimonial. Dunno if there is any truth in it.

You mean like playing Mickey Bell, Scott Murray & (tried to play) Tony Thorpe?!!

Well done to all involved, good money raised for charidee!!

Archived