IGNORED

Joey Barton

glynriley

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

Premeditated, get the police involved, the bloke is a dangerous animal

His tweet happy rants may just have got himself into some serious shite now

He's an Orr he's an Orr, he's a dirty scumbag violent prisonOrr. Slice of hypocrisy anyone?

I think there is a difference, Orr got jailed, and on the face of it has changed. Basso even turned him to the ways of the imaginary friend

On the other hand, Barton, numerous chances and he just throws it back in peoples faces.

How many times can he just say sorry and get away with it?

I think there is a difference, Orr got jailed, and on the face of it has changed. Basso even turned him to the ways of the imaginary friend

On the other hand, Barton, numerous chances and he just throws it back in peoples faces.

How many times can he just say sorry and get away with it?

Mayby all Joey needs is a little love then.

Orr made a mistake, not hundreds of mistakes like Barton. Orr learnt from his mistake and reformed. Orr became a man, found God (which I accept isn't everyone's route) and made it to the Premier League despite having limited talent. Barton is talented but is just throwing it all away. I agree with cynic - chalk and cheese.

Laughably over the top reaction. Should just be sacked.

Having said that, looked at it a few times and do not see what led to the orginal sending off! Looked like the City player dived making a huge meal of it. Does not excuse the reaction of course.

Also 99% sure the linesman who gave it was pretty blind sided!

I've got to admit that I enjoy it when stuff like that happens. He'll get his punishment and he's not a nice man but those moments don't half enhance the matchday experience (especially when you're at the game).

A bit of the Paolo di Canio influence here, perhaps!!

Laughably over the top reaction. Should just be sacked.

Having said that, looked at it a few times and do not see what led to the orginal sending off! Looked like the City player dived making a huge meal of it. Does not excuse the reaction of course.

Also 99% sure the linesman who gave it was pretty blind sided!

Nah the sky camera at the dugout caught it. Blatant elbow

Barton has admitted to trying to get one of their players sent off once he had received his red card. Apparently one of his team mates instructed him to do it so he did. What a ******.

I would put my house on that **** Derry being the one who told him to do it. Evil bastard.

images_normal.jpg

I really don't like that *****, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

images_normal.jpg

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

images_normal.jpg

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

images_normal.jpg

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

"Gonna enjoy QPR being a Premier League club next season".

Gonna enjoy you being either sacked or sold by QPR, Joey...

My tip??

If Wet Hamsters go up, get your money on them signing this p***k.

Nasty little club for a nasty little man...

Ha, the only part I would agree with is the comments about Shearer retiring from international football. No player should ever do that imo.

Why I dont like one of the "so called" best mids ever to of played in the premier league Paul Scholes. Got in a pissy playing on the left so retired.

Aside that the guy is a total ****. Guarentee he will be a QPR player next season though.

Mark Hughes is another *****, he will keep him. Damn gutted QPR werent relegated.

Where would forums be without the Joeseph Bartons of this world.

I'd have him at City,if it meant the difference between safety by Feb or struggling to get 44+ odd points again.

He's a thug,but he'd be our thug.

And after a few belting tackles the Gate would probably love him.

Its sad,but its true.

This is the same Joey Barton who the QPR fans turned on earlier in the season?, booing him and cheering when he was substituted. The same Joey Barton whose only mention in commentary in todays game was when he got sent off?. I think you under estimate BCFC fans and your point about somehow he would be the difference between struggling and being comfortable is really funny, be honest the only reason he might not get sacked is because Bolton had 2 goals against them today that should not have been allowed, had Bolton won and QPR were relegated do you really believe the QPR fans would have forgiven him? or that Mark Hughes would have brushed the questions about Bartons behaviour aside?.

I think his time may well be up at QPR, Hughes will have the money to buy players who can actually play football and not people who think they can.

Total thug. That simple.

Far from that simple. The interesting thing about Barton is that he is a very intelligent man, as much of his media contribution confirms. However, there is clearly something very wrong there, and I would suggest that he is probably in need of medical help. His actions are not those of someone acting rationally. He reminds me of Gascoigne who had the same self-destruct button, and has also needed medical help.

Archived