IGNORED

Tevez - Rip Fergie

WayOutWest

Well that is one helluva mistake, numpty isn't he.

He might have got away with Man U RIP, but in today's society, that will never be accepted.

Balotelli and Tevez should have been hand cuffed to the railing, just in case of things like this.

Sealed his fate in this country I reckon.

Well that is one helluva mistake, numpty isn't he.

He might have got away with Man U RIP, but in today's society, that will never be accepted.

Balotelli and Tevez should have been hand cuffed to the railing, just in case of things like this.

Sealed his fate in this country I reckon.

not a chance, it's called taking the piss, get a life or fro

Tevez has a point. ferguson this season has made mistake after mistake with his team selections none more than the game at city when he set out for a point. Playing the useless Rafael cost him the title against Everton. His pathetic attempt at mind games last week where he has clearly met his match in Mancini. The end is near for Taggert.

not a chance, it's called taking the piss, get a life or fro

Indeed, I am sure most fans find it quite funny and take it in the way it was meant, taking the right royal piss out of your closest rivals.

But the club should be trying to stop it, you know what our press are like

Tevez has a point. ferguson this season has made mistake after mistake with his team selections none more than the game at city when he set out for a point. Playing the useless Rafael cost him the title against Everton. His pathetic attempt at mind games last week where he has clearly met his match in Mancini. The end is near for Taggert.

The end is near as he's retiring in a few years, however to say his managerial ability is running out is rubbish.

He has made more mistakes this season than any other.

He's guided a very average Man Utd team to 89 points which would 9/10 times win you the league. He's made mistakes but it's not often he does.

If he's had a bad season it would be wrong to say he's finished. It really wouldn't shock me if they won the title back next year, this is what Fergie has in his locker.

He's guided a very average Man Utd team to 89 points which would 9/10 times win you the league. He's made mistakes but it's not often he does.

If he's had a bad season it would be wrong to say he's finished. It really wouldn't shock me if they won the title back next year, this is what Fergie has in his locker.

I think we will see a period of Domination now with City.

Mr Carlos Tevez everybody....

Has there been a thicker footballer? Who's City's biggest dunce?!

Well he is basically from the Gutter in Argentina

At least British players have the chance of a education, which many chuck away.

Biggest dunce for us. Probably Albert, funny, but a very sad state of affairs if that is the mentality of your average footballer. But at least he isn't a arse :)

It refers to Fergies comment of "not in my lifetime" about Man City winning the Premier League.

Just some banter, give it a rest people!

Ah well that makes a bit of sense, never heard that comment.

In which case that is a good bit of banter. Conveniently left out of the press reports

What an utter clueless muppet you are!

I think it was his transfers which let him down.

Didn't replace Scholes and had to bring him back.

Brought in too many kids for the future and not enough class which is needed now.

I hate Man Utd with a passion, but unless this is linked to "not in my lifetime" it is out of order. I think fans can say pretty much what they like but footballers have to accept they are role models and not over step the mark.

As regards Fergie being finished, IMO this is the weakest United squad he has had for twenty years so to run Man City so close was incredible. United will have no chance next season without 3 or 4 top class signings, I predict City to win the league by nearly 10 points.

I hate Man Utd with a passion, but unless this is linked to "not in my lifetime" it is out of order. I think fans can say pretty much what they like but footballers have to accept they are role models and not over step the mark.

As regards Fergie being finished, IMO this is the weakest United squad he has had for twenty years so to run Man City so close was incredible. United will have no chance next season without 3 or 4 top class signings, I predict City to win the league by nearly 10 points.

They have a problem i think, they have re-signed Scholes for another year. they need to find hi replacement asap

What an utter clueless muppet you are!

Bit harsh isn't it? While, I don't agree with most of the post, some of it does have merit.

Anyway, back on topic. Very poorly judged by Tevez, unless it is true what was posted earlier about Fergie saying not in his lifetime, in which case it puts it into perspective.

Archived