IGNORED

Tevez - Rip Fergie

WayOutWest

Doesn't look very fake to me?

[media=]

Wow..Utter peen, RIP Fergie? That ***** orta watch it, Fergie has achieved more that he can dream of, Teves is hated as much by Man City fans as he is by ManU ones, he's hated in the UK full stop!

, Gonna get a beating if he's not careful, you don't go round doing that shit to a knight of the realm, there are consequences.

Seriously, I though there is no way he would be such a **** as to do that. RIP Fergie, RIP Teves i hope you get hit by a bus.

Wow..Utter peen, RIP Fergie? That ***** orta watch it, Fergie has achieved more that he can dream of, Teves is hated as much by Man City fans as he is by ManU ones, he's hated in the UK full stop!

, Gonna get a beating if he's not careful, you don't go round doing that shit to a knight of the realm, there are consequences.

Seriously, I though there is no way he would be such a **** as to do that. RIP Fergie, RIP Teves i hope you get hit by a bus.

Yet more bullshit.

Yet more bullshit.

Really, know many Manu and Manc fans do you? I was born in Salford, have a lot of family in Manchester, both sides and the general consensus from them is Teves is a piece of 5hit.

If some City fans tolerate Teves its out of hate for Utd, not that they particularity like him, they just hate Utd more and Teves is used for that purpose.

Really, know many Manu and Manc fans do you? I was born in Salford, have a lot of family in Manchester, both sides and the general consensus from them is Teves is a piece of 5hit.

If some City fans tolerate Teves its out of hate for Utd, not that they particularity like him, they just hate Utd more and Teves is used for that purpose.

Considering the standing ovation he received on his comeback, the fact City fans continued to sing songs about him in a positive manner and the general delight from City fans that he was back involved I'd suggest City fans far from hate him. Add to this his jibe yesterday and he'd have gained even more liking amongst his supporters. United fans on the other hand will despise him.

Archived