IGNORED

Tevez - Rip Fergie

WayOutWest

I hate Man Utd with a passion, but unless this is linked to "not in my lifetime" it is out of order. I think fans can say pretty much what they like but footballers have to accept they are role models and not over step the mark.

As regards Fergie being finished, IMO this is the weakest United squad he has had for twenty years so to run Man City so close was incredible. United will have no chance next season without 3 or 4 top class signings, I predict City to win the league by nearly 10 points.

Oh, for God's sake... who's been in charge for the last twenty years?? If he has a weak squad, it is his fault. It's not like his hands are tied... he's in charge of one of the richest clubs in the world.

When he has won, he has taken the plaudits. Now he's lost, ridiculous excuses are being made for him.

It makes me sick.

Oh, for God's sake... who's been in charge for the last twenty years?? If he has a weak squad, it is his fault. It's not like his hands are tied... he's in charge of one of the richest clubs in the world.

When he has won, he has taken the plaudits. Now he's lost, ridiculous excuses are being made for him.

It makes me sick.

The best post on here. His decision to play Rafael, his decision to drop The in form Valencia and play for a draw at the Etihad. The list goes on.

Just reporting on Talksport that Carlos Tevez has made a homemade sign which reads RIP Fergie

Words fail me!

The thought that Carlos Tevez has made a homemade sign is absolutely hilarious. Can you imagine him at home, cutting out the cardboard and getting his special felt tip pens out?! Fantastic.

Of course, he didn't make a homemade sign, he was passed it by a fan. These things happen. It's no big deal. He may not even know what RIP stands for, for heaven's sake, as English isn't his first language. What an absurd thing to get wound up about.

The bloke is vile. Disgrace to football and should never play for MCFC again.

Get him out of the premier league and send him back to Boca Juniors.

It's a little thing called ' banter ' something that you obviously don't understand.

I think it shows he's got a sense of humour. Just like when he scored after coming back from Argentina and did a golf swing celebration. The pundits said it was to show 'he was back in the swing of things' but I reckon it was a bit of banter with all the people who slagged him off for playing golf for 5 months (the refusing to play issue aside).

Tevez is a moran. Lets get that clear from the start of my post. The sign was a little bit in bad taste but is banter at the end of the day. Nothing more. Fergie lost to Man City on goal difference and achived 89 points which would have won the title i think 10 times out of the last 13 campaigns. He might have made mistakes but you cannot critisise 89 points with what was a very average team. (apart from a couple of players).

I would have him at City without hessitation.

If a Rovers manager had made the statement about us and then a City fan had made the sign and a City player had held it up I would find it funny. I'm sure the majority of Man City fans found it funny so it served it's purpose. It's not exactly the cleverest joke ever, but it is still quite funny. Why people who live hundreds of miles away and don't even know Ferguson are getting offended on his behalf I do not know.

If Fergie has said "I'll eat my hat if Man City win the league" and Tevez was pictured holding up a hat with ketchup on it everyone would be laughing. The simple fact is that it's the same joke and those who are not aware of what it's reference is are getting offended.

He's done nothing wrong with that sign, it's not offensive at all if you know it's meaning, it's basically just a bit of harmless mockery for a stupid comment made by Fergie.

Ill admit my heart did sink a bit when i watched that winning goal go in against qpr on sunday because yep, i wanted utd to win the league but i think tevez doesnt deserve that winning medal, this is from a player who earlier tried to leave man city, and refused to play, so really, in my opinion i just think he doesnt deserve that medal. Hes a disgrace to the team. That banner a joke or not, clearly shouldnt have held it up, i mean i get that a jokes a joke, but there are millions of people out there that will and clearly has taken offence.

Oh and city basically have bought the league this yr :P

Ill admit my heart did sink a bit when i watched that winning goal go in against qpr on sunday because yep, i wanted utd to win the league but i think tevez doesnt deserve that winning medal, this is from a player who earlier tried to leave man city, and refused to play, so really, in my opinion i just think he doesnt deserve that medal. Hes a disgrace to the team. That banner a joke or not, clearly shouldnt have held it up, i mean i get that a jokes a joke, but there are millions of people out there that will and clearly has taken offence.

Oh and city basically have bought the league this yr :P

tevez scored goals that helped Man City to the tiltle, he may have chucked his toys out of the pram a dissappeard, but did enough in Mancini's mind to warant a recall. that recall he got City back on a winning streak with goals. he deserves his medal

An Man u have bought their titles many times over. So you can't thro that at city

You sound like a typical whiney Man u fan tjhat can't take it. made even worse that it was lost in the last minute, that Tevez used to man us that they are now taking the mick out of Man U like the Man u did to them for years.

karma is a bitch, suck it up

TRL granted he has scored goals but isnt it a bit hypocrititive of a player who wanted to leave and then is now celebrating like he wants to be loyal? And im not whining at all, im merely expressing my opinion that i dont think he deserves one, that is all.

he won, he is going to celebtrate, his team mates like him, His manager recalled him, he scored goals to win the title.

he may be a hypocrite, but he has done a fair bit to help city to that title, so whuy shouldn't he celebrate?

Tevez has a point. ferguson this season has made mistake after mistake with his team selections none more than the game at city when he set out for a point. Playing the useless Rafael cost him the title against Everton. His pathetic attempt at mind games last week where he has clearly met his match in Mancini. The end is near for Taggert.

What a ridiculous post. They lost the title on goal difference and earned more points this season than the Invincibles did! The same shit is spouted every time United lose a title that "Fergie's losing it" or "he's on his way out". It really is laughable. And no I'm not a United fan, far from it.

In terms of the sign whilst obviously in bad taste and I'd imagine Tevez will receive some disciplinary action it is just a joke, a crass joke, but a joke nonetheless. Man City apologising to United as they have and having a word with Tevez should nip it in the bud.

What a ridiculous post. They lost the title on goal difference and earned more points this season than the Invincibles did! The same shit is spouted every time United lose a title that "Fergie's losing it" or "he's on his way out". It really is laughable. And no I'm not a United fan, far from it.

In terms of the sign whilst obviously in bad taste and I'd imagine Tevez will receive some disciplinary action it is just a joke, a crass joke, but a joke nonetheless. Man City apologising to United as they have and having a word with Tevez should nip it in the bud.

Absolutely, what I find hilarious on this thread is the talk that this is somehow the worst manu team for 20 years, lost the title on goal difference (doesn't really say a lot about manc does it) 19 points better off than Arsenal, 20 points better off than Spurs, 24 points better off than Chelsea and 37 points better off than Liverpool (37 points with a reasonable goal difference would be enough to keep a team in the prem) so if manu are so poor manc aren't a lot better and the rest are appalling, sort of blows a big hole in the best league in the world bullshit.

Of course, he didn't make a homemade sign, he was passed it by a fan. These things happen. It's no big deal. He may not even know what RIP stands for, for heaven's sake, as English isn't his first language. What an absurd thing to get wound up about.

I think he probably does know what it stands for.

It stands for Requiescat In Pace which is Latin, the first language of the Catholic church which I would imagine Mr Tevez had a lot of dealings with, growing up in Argentina!

Plus it was tombstone shaped just in case the cross and the letters RIP weren't clear enough!

:-P

I do agree that there are more important things in life to get wound up about though!

Archived