IGNORED

Di Canio

TRL

That'd shock me. Not that racism is excusable, but given the season they had, you'd think that Swindon would sweep it under the carpet wouldn't you?

Apparently players are willing to testify against him

So I think he is done, you can't sweep that away.

I know you cannot always believe what you read in the news, but programmes I've watched have suggested that players dont really like him as their manager anyway...

The can't stand the Bloke, Mcormack has alluded to it, he says they all hate him, but he does get the best out of you.

Where did you hear this TRL? Surely they won't sack him!? Not that anyone can condone racism of any kind but as a previous poster mentioned Swindon will probably try and brush it under the carpet?

A bloke at work knows Mcormack.

no way it can be brushed under the carpet, it will become national knowledge soon.

http://www.dailymail...estigation.html

Meant to have said something about a useless loan player after he had left the club and when he wasn't present anyway. Load of nonsense for a slow news day.

I don't think so Eddie. A lot to come from this yet. the players are revolting!! and you can take that in both ways that it was meant :)

I don't think so Eddie. A lot to come from this yet. the players are revolting!! and you can take that in both ways that it was meant :)

He's just won the league with them tho TRL, can you see their Board doing anything other than giving him a slap on the wrist if true? Player power is a genuine force in the premier league (Tevez...) but not down in the gas-haunted depths of Div 4. As they've just been promoted and want new players anyway they'll just transfer list any players he's fallen out with and let him replace them with better ones.

http://www.dailymail...estigation.html

Meant to have said something about a useless loan player after he had left the club and when he wasn't present anyway. Load of nonsense for a slow news day.

Quite right Herr Hitler, and I was really quite distressed to hear they'd hung that nice Mr Mussolini upside down from a lampost just for being a fascist. I mean, he made the trains run on time an' everything.....................

He's just won the league with them tho TRL, can you see their Board doing anything other than giving him a slap on the wrist if true? Player power is a genuine force in the premier league (Tevez...) but not down in the gas-haunted depths of Div 4. As they've just been promoted and want new players anyway they'll just transfer list any players he's fallen out with and let him replace them with better ones.

If he is found guilty, his position will be untenable, the board will not want to be associated with a racist.

All depends how it pans out. If guilty he is gone, this will be very public, especially with todays press caling for every racist to be hung drawn a quartered.

The bloke's a first class tosser, I've said it all season. The media love-in for him is a joke - it's like people forgot he's a nasty, right-wing fascist scumbag. Swindon fans seemed to forget that too.

He's an accident waiting to happen, and it might have already gone tits up now for them.

YET ANOTHER Topic WHERE LETS ALL HATE WINNERS IF ITS NOT MAN U OR ALEX FERG OR JOSE MOURINHO IT,S NOW DI CANIO ,,,your slaging off a bloke because he's a bully .but last week some one on here said who cares about willim 11 and there was 3 pages of bullying It a be that poor bloke joey bartan nx when all he done was retaliate AGAINST A ARGI PREMADONNA :icecream::violin: :violin: :violin:

YET ANOTHER Topic WHERE LETS ALL HATE WINNERS IF ITS NOT MAN U OR ALEX FERG OR JOSE MOURINHO IT,S NOW DI CANIO ,,,your slaging off a bloke because he's a bully .but last week some one on here said who cares about willim 11 and there was 3 pages of bullying It a be that poor bloke joey bartan nx when all he done was retaliate AGAINST A ARGI PREMADONNA :icecream::violin: :violin: :violin:

Chill Bradda!

That'd shock me. Not that racism is excusable, but given the season they had, you'd think that Swindon would sweep it under the carpet wouldn't you?

I would find it anything but shocking if a fascist who idolises Mussolini expressed racist views. If anything, I'd expect it. The man continued to make fascist salutes for Lazio only a couple of years ago and anyone who has read his book will know that he is anything but enlightened when it comes to race relations.

FFS, learn to spell and type...

Facism in the Daily mail....whatever next it must be true then.. I work in Swindon and have Family who support the club including one who actually works there in admin and hes heard nothing...

And now we have so say fans from our own club vilifying him.....thats smacks of utter Hypocracy to me..

I dont suppose for one minute Di canio could give a toss about a bunch of little minded City fans or even if he does get bulleted by Swindon.

His future lies in Italy in Seria A.

Do I detect no little envy at the success he has brought to Swindon this year and the orchestration of a FA cup defeat aginst a superior team two divisions higher.

Many people seem to forget that the average Professional footballer is as thick as Lansdowns wallet and have to be treated as such to get them to respond.

He has the makings fof a very good Manager is an excellent motivator and is tactically sound..sadly something that doesnt apply to the last two or three City Managers.

Archived