IGNORED

Anyone Watching Huddersfield V Mk Dons?

bcfcOK

Some really good players on display, young too

Gleeson is controlling the game, Chicksen looks a decent full back and Daniel Powell looks a tidy winger.

Huddersfield have obviously got Rhodes, who's not as fast as I thought, as well as Ward on the left who does look like he could step up.

Hopefully Del & co are watching

Some really good players on display, young too

Gleeson is controlling the game, Chicksen looks a decent full back and Daniel Powell looks a tidy winger.

Huddersfield have obviously got Rhodes, who's not as fast as I thought, as well as Ward on the left who does look like he could step up.

Hopefully Del & co are watching

Good game, don't like MK, BUT they are playing some really good stuff. I'd love RB Chickson.

Firstly, how many threads with near identical titles do we need? Why can't you all comment on the same thread. Secondly, if you are going to start a thread, please have the respect for the team in question and other readers and spell properly - it's Huddersfield, not Huddresfield

The game reminded me of the days City were in the first division. Very little actual play on view, loads of punts up the pitch and too many players unable to control a bag of cement.

Pressure of the situation may have explained why it was so hetic and disjointed.

Good game, don't like MK, BUT they are playing some really good stuff. I'd love RB Chickson.

What about the MK centre back McKenzie?Ex Rangers and Dundee in the first division.He made a Scotland squad a wee while ago.Still young enough to play at a higher level.

jock u seriosly need to take a day off m8

All that I hear is,we should be looking for players from the lower leagues on here.I mention a player that is actually quite good.And you slate me for it,just down to him being Scottish?If you really want to look at the lower leagues,you should be scouting N ireland.Players like Coates,Dallas,and Owens are all worth a look at.Even guys like Muldrew and Garrett might be worth a look at too.

The game reminded me of the days City were in the first division. Very little actual play on view, loads of punts up the pitch and too many players unable to control a bag of cement.

Pressure of the situation may have explained why it was so hetic and disjointed.

I couldn't disagree more. I thought MK played the ball around excellently up until about 75 minutes, at which point they brought on the big lad up top and started going longer. Until then, I was delighted with their football and they played it around more than City have in a number of years!

Particularly Potter in the middle who has always been a very good player. Gleeson looked good, James O'Shea looked lively. Powell had some decent moments. Chicksen and Lewington at full backs were both very comfortable on the ball, and I haven't witnessed two centre halves look to play it as much as Mackenzie and Williams did - both were extremely comfortable and confident on the ball and were always looking at playing into feet.

I would be very happy if we were thinking about looking seriously at any one of those players (perhaps with the exception of Powell & Lewington), as they can all play football. Shame Potter has just signed a new deal as he was going to be available on a free. Same with Shaun Williams, who's also extended this year - I thought he was excellent at centre back. Gleeson and O'Shea are still both free agents though, I think.

Firstly, how many threads with near identical titles do we need? Why can't you all comment on the same thread. Secondly, if you are going to start a thread, please have the respect for the team in question and other readers and spell properly - it's Huddersfield, not Huddresfield

1. It's Huddersfield Town

2. You didn't put a full stop at the end of your paragraph

I'm over the moon that MK Franchise have messed it up again. Hopefully their odious cretin of a chairman gets bored soon and they can then first get relegated into AFC Wimbledon's league, WImbledon beat them twice and they can then drop out of the league altogether and into obscurity. It's certain that no true football fan would miss them one iota.

I'm over the moon that MK Franchise have messed it up again. Hopefully their odious cretin of a chairman gets bored soon and they can then first get relegated into AFC Wimbledon's league, WImbledon beat them twice and they can then drop out of the league altogether and into obscurity. It's certain that no true football fan would miss them one iota.

Absolutely.

I have a little dream that they are both in League Two and AFC Wimbledon beat MK Dons to send them out of the League.

Archived