IGNORED

King Kenny Gone.

Brizzle Jordan

I think he's set Liverpool back many many years, incredible when you think about it. Not only did he decimate the team he spent nearly 100m doing it.

Possibly one of the worst managerial appointments ever in the PL. This is what happens when heart rules over head, Tinnion spring to mind?

The investors must be seething, collectively Liverpool is weak, Gerrard will be off, no point staying unless he's completely demented, why stay on a sinking ship? Anyway, coundnt happen to a nicer club, Liverpool are due some bad luck, relegation anyone?

Please spare a thought for jordan tansley, who as i type this is STILL trying to convince people that hitting the post counts for something, that the carling cup is a cup worth to brag about and that Daglish is a good manager.

This a win for all interviewers, football spectators alike. that moddy twonk is hopefully never coming back.

They arranged a minutes silence/campaign t-shirt/protest group/lynch mob yet?

You should of seen the racism on there when all that Suarez stuff was going on.

That club, Well its fans anyway, are a joke.

Everything that is wrong with football IMO.

Rumour has it Liverpool will refuse to play any game in the future scheduled for 16th May.

About time.

RAWK is hilarious.

"Only guardiola will do"

pahahahaha.

:rofl2br: Just read some of that thread, cheered me up no end! Liverpool fans they love a good cry, anyone would think the earth had blown up, Samaritans will be overwhelmed today :icecream:

Please spare a thought for jordan tansley, who as i type this is STILL trying to convince people that hitting the post counts for something, that the carling cup is a cup worth to brag about and that Daglish is a good manager.

This a win for all interviewers, football spectators alike. that moddy twonk is hopefully never coming back.

:laugh: don't antagonise the poor lamb, he can't reply, I bet he is reading this though, with steam coming out of his ears.

Poor old kenny, those pesky posts and bars cost him his job.

At least he didn't walk for once.

It appears he flew, then got his marching orders.

Never go back is the rule of thumb... Liverpool fans now want Benitez.....

That club is a car crash.

Archived