IGNORED

King Kenny Gone.

Brizzle Jordan

Still and always will be a Liverpool legend.

No doubt.

Should never have gone back! Slightly sullied his reputation, through stupid statements, dismissive interviews, and pissing money up against the wall.

Please spare a thought for jordan tansley, who as i type this is STILL trying to convince people that hitting the post counts for something, that the carling cup is a cup worth to brag about and that Daglish is a good manager.

Before you slate poor JT any further, we might as well count up how many times we hit the post over the course of the season. There could be some mileage in it and we could oust West Ham or Blackpool from their playoff spot.

:laugh: don't antagonise the poor lamb, he can't reply, I bet he is reading this though, with steam coming out of his ears.

Poor old kenny, those pesky posts and bars cost him his job.

JT has to come out of hiding and give his thoughts, cowardly if not. The familiar song 'and it's all gone quiet over there...' springs to mind.

:laughcont:

http://www.redandwhi...?topic=293625.0

What a bunch of prats they have for fans:

That is absolutely pathetic, this is a personal favourite post 'Something's seriously wrong if anyone finds it in themselves to speculate about the next manager so soon after this. Christ.'

Christ indeed, but not for the same reason he's saying it.

JT has to come out of hiding and give his thoughts, cowardly if not. The familiar song 'and it's all gone quiet over there...' springs to mind.

That is absolutely pathetic, this is a personal favourite post 'Something's seriously wrong if anyone finds it in themselves to speculate about the next manager so soon after this. Christ.'

Christ indeed, but not for the same reason he's saying it.

Jt is on a summer holiday from here, so may have to wait a month or two

Is rawk some kind of homoerotic football website? Jeez, the love-in for king kenny is sickening. One guy even says "Will stil get a tingle when I watch your smile"!! (Mind you, I'm the same with Joe Jordan)

I could spend endless time reading that forum as it generates faster than i can read it. So here are some more classics;

Struggling to post how I feel about this, but I've got a tear in my eye right now.

My heart's aching.

Absolutely devastated.kenny love you forever and will miss you.

The Day Liverpool Football Club died : 16/05/12

I could spend endless time reading that forum as it generates faster than i can read it. So here are some more classics;

Struggling to post how I feel about this, but I've got a tear in my eye right now.

My heart's aching.

That will never be topped. What an idiotic thing to say :laugh:

That will never be topped. What an idiotic thing to say :laugh:

You say that but i can't help but prefer the comment that fans should show some respect - it's too early to talk about KK's replacement.

Perhaps they'll get Graeme Souness back in. Wasn't that the last time we had a good FA Cup result?

I think before some of you start taking the p*** too much out of the liverpool fans (of which im included i support both city and liverpool the same and always have) you should remember just how much of a legend this man is to the club. Both in terms of being a player (100's of appearences and goal) but aswell as a manager. Yes some of them are a bit silly and over the top but you get those people on every forum (even this one so im led to believe ;)) It shows how much passion and time that they had for Kenny and how much support they had for and how much they wanted it too work out for him to bring success and trophies back to Anfield.

I think before some of you start taking the p*** too much out of the liverpool fans (of which im included i support both city and liverpool the same and always have) you should remember just how much of a legend this man is to the club. Both in terms of being a player (100's of appearences and goal) but aswell as a manager. Yes some of them are a bit silly and over the top but you get those people on every forum (even this one so im led to believe ;)) It shows how much passion and time that they had for Kenny and how much support they had for and how much they wanted it too work out for him to bring success and trophies back to Anfield.

They are talking about him as if he's died.

They are talking about him as if he's died.

Yeh i know, doesn't really help my argument does it haha. i think it shows how much admiration that they had and still have for him, its a shame he could not emulate the success he brought to the club in his first spell as manager.

• Admin

My heart's aching.

Sorry but I can no longer resist replying: OMG Did someone kill Kenny?

(well none of you were saying it!)

• Admin

I think before some of you start taking the p*** too much out of the liverpool fans (of which im included i support both city and liverpool the same and always have) .

I have no comprehension of supporting two teams equally, what happens when they play each other? In fact, I have no comprehension of supporting any team other than your local one.

Archived