IGNORED

King Kenny Gone.

Brizzle Jordan

Regarding my hatred of Liverpool (and not having a go but I really really dislike LFC), the responsibility lies solely with the fans. Obnoxious, arrogant horrible pieces of work who think the world revolves around LFC. And for the love of God they won't stop banging on about their history. I live just outside of Liverpool since moving from Bristol and have never met a worse set of fans.

Well that was sensitive being as how 8i said they were MY second team ;-)

Because I have lived 15 miles from Liverpool for twenty-five years, I have met loads of Liverpool fans and only a very tiny minority of them are anything other than decent loyal fans. I really do not recognise the fan you are describing (and, as I say, I have met truckloads living here all this time).

Are you sure you aren't just buying into the minority stereotype? I see why people feel the way they do about Liverpool 'Grief-Mongering' but, outside the Murdoch reporting Empire, I do not see it or hear it at all - ever.

Are you sure you aren't just buying into the minority stereotype? I see why people feel the way they do about Liverpool 'Grief-Mongering' but, outside the Murdoch reporting Empire, I do not see it or hear it at all - ever.

This time we're going off the over-the-top posts on the Liverpool forum, they may be from a minority but the delusional end-of-the-world posts on there are something else and do not show their fans in a good light. They are indeed living up to the stereotype far better than anybody could have scripted it.

This time we're going off the over-the-top posts on the Liverpool forum, they may be from a minority but the delusional end-of-the-world posts on there are something else and do not show their fans in a good light. They are indeed living up to the stereotype far better than anybody could have scripted it.

Fairy Snuff Eddie.

There is no doubt that they DO have an enormous blind spot when it comes to Dalgleish.

That said, I can think of at least 3 Liverpool fans who will be pleased with this news.

Fairy Snuff Eddie.

There is no doubt that they DO have an enormous blind spot when it comes to Dalgleish.

That said, I can think of at least 3 Liverpool fans who will be pleased with this news.

As on here SR, or the gas forum, 80% of posts and posters are reasonable, but a visitor notices the twattish 20% or whatever. I am sure that the majority of Liverpool fans are not blinkered grief-mongers but there are definitely a fair few of them.

Wigan give Liverpool permission to speak to Roberto Martinez...

7/4 on SkyBet

Haha, the self pittiers will love that. Talk about the owners not having a clue about their supporter base!

As on here SR, or the gas forum, 80% of posts and posters are reasonable, but a visitor notices the twattish 20% or whatever. I am sure that the majority of Liverpool fans are not blinkered grief-mongers but there are definitely a fair few of them.

Nope, I swear 80% of them are deluded mindless morons..

We even have our fair share of liverpool "fans" on here spouting their crap, about daglish, and their under achieving team.. I think most people knows what user i'm on about..

I tod you this would happen last week TRL. Wish I'd have had a bet now !

Do you reckon he is the only one in the frame?

The way Whelan is talking he is gone.

Get a bet on for him being sacked in the new year :)

Do you reckon he is the only one in the frame?

The way Whelan is talking he is gone.

Get a bet on for him being sacked in the new year :)

They'll probably interview 3 or 4 but providing the compo isn't stupid I can't see anyone else getting it.

Dont think he'll get sacked that quick , he'll need a season to move players in and out.

They'll probably interview 3 or 4 but providing the compo isn't stupid I can't see anyone else getting it.

Dont think he'll get sacked that quick , he'll need a season to move players in and out.

Well hodgson wasn't and the king was not afforded much time considering who he is.

Get that bet on :)

Archived