IGNORED

Irratational Hatred Of Clubs

slartibartfast

But they shouldn't even be in the football league.

Milton Keynes should have had to go through the proper channels, ie win the conference.

MK Dons are a total con, you are obviously very niaive or to young to remember why they are hated by all football people.

They don't bother me and I was around.

Hate: Watford, Gas, Cardiff, Man U, Blackpool (well wherever Hollowway is) and QPR

Like: Bournemouth

I've always had a bad feeling about Ipswich. Dunno why.

Can't stand the sags (obviously), Arsenal, Rangers and Schalke but I really do despise Brentford (even worse than my disgust at that lot in BS7).

Love City and look out for Spurs and Celtic. I have, along with others, been to Dortmund and think Borussia Dortmund are simply awesome!

apart from obvious rivalries of course:

Hate with a passion - Newcastle, Forest, Liverpool, Burnley, Man UTD and Sheffield Wednesday

Hate - Stoke, Leicester, Wigan, Sheffield United, Leeds, Walsall, Crystal Palace, QPR, MK Dons and Ipswich

dislike - pretty much every other team

Chelsea :argh:

Apart from my home city of Bristol, I've lived in Reading, Southamption, and Sarf Lunnon, and they're all infested with Chelsea fans. Even when Southampton were in the top flight, they were all there at Southampton Central on a Saturday morning with their horrible blue and white scarves. GRRR!!!

Chelsea :argh:

Apart from my home city of Bristol, I've lived in Reading, Southamption, and Sarf Lunnon, and they're all infested with Chelsea fans. Even when Southampton were in the top flight, they were all there at Southampton Central on a Saturday morning with their horrible blue and white scarves. GRRR!!!

Oh, and COME ON BAYERN :chant6ez:

Apart from the usual, I don't like Stoke, QPR, mk dons, Birmingham City (actually most midland teams, i hate that part of the world).

I like or rather don't wish any misfortune to the locaish teams, apart from welsh ones and of course that tesco bag wearing, mud loving, egg chasing, sad gas scum. :icecream:

Wolves - Horrible fans

Crystal Palace - The Warnock era plus their fans still go on about the 'goal' against us that never stood

Leeds United - I don't think ive ever met a more miserable bunch of supporters in my life,

Chelsea - Living in Kent, i am surrounded by 'loyal' Chelsea fans who consider watching their team on their Sky Sports package qualifies them as ardent fans.

I've probably been to Stamford Bridge more times than they ever have.

I f^&*ing hate Celtic, Plymouth Argyle, Stoke, Lazio and Palace. As well as Cardiff, Barcymoaners of League 2 and Newport.

Like Rangers, Linfield, Exeter, Ajax and Roma. And Northern Ireland.

Looking at that list I presume you're not off to communion tomorrow mate.....!

Archived