IGNORED

Irratational Hatred Of Clubs

slartibartfast

Hmmm - this could take a while....

Hate:

ManUre - I'm like a smoker who gives up and now hates smokers with a passion. I went to university in Manchester just to watch ManUre which I did regularly. Now I hate them with a passion.

Cardiff - say no more

Everton - I went to Goodison with a mate to watch Watford. The away fans are next to a stand full of 12 year old scousers screaming in a high pitched scouse accent. It was horrible (I think they employ the same tactics in Guantanamo Bay)

Burnley - It's Northern. It starts with a B (not in itself a problem but all Northern towns starting with a B are grim). Horrible horrible place although I've never actually been.

Like:

Watford - I think it was that John Barnes back-heel and I thought I can't sacrifice my love for City but there's something about the way you look tonight.

Hull - I'll never forget how depressed their fans were after beating us in the play-off final. One or two of them seemed quite nice.

Can't believe I forgot to mention that I like Crewe. I like the way they play (play it out from the back), I used to live there, and my company used to sponsor them. There's nothing like wandering around Crewe and seeing your (tinpot) company's name on the front of the Crewe fans shirts. Both of them.

I dunno about "hate", but I strongly dislike the following:

ManUre - my cousin (same age, lived up the road in Hanham) was a plastic Manc, always took the pi55 out of me loving City and came to my first game which was against ManUre and cheered for them, the ****. Plus the 1999 robbery of Bayern. Am sure the Gas played them a few years ago and I really had to think hard about who I wanted to lose more...;

Chelski - John Terry, Abramaovich and associated plastic Cockney scum...plus 2012 robbery of Bayern (there's a theme here);

Watford - no idea why, sh17 town and horrid kit mind, plus Elton John;

Florists - there was a total w**ker at my school who was a Florist fan (he was from there, spoke through his nose like he had some sort of speech impediment), the league cup semi defeat in c.1990, trading on past glories;

West Spam - "we are the only team in the world who play nice football", cockneys;

Stoke - Pulis, that's it - nowt to do with their fans (who seem OK);

Newcastle - "We're a big team, us", lying c**ts and have won **** all.

Loves:

Bayern - I know this makes me no better than a plastic Manc, but it is a hangover from the '99 CL final;

Bolton - the '86 FRT final plus have a mate who's a Trotter;

Norwich - Rob Newman went there and always liked them for some reason.

Can't believe I forgot to mention that I like Crewe. I like the way they play (play it out from the back), I used to live there, and my company used to sponsor them. There's nothing like wandering around Crewe and seeing your (tinpot) company's name on the front of the Crewe fans shirts. Both of them.

Come on Cheltenham !

Come on Cheltenham !

Much as I would like to see Cheltenham get up, I put a bet on a couple of weeks ago for all the play off winners and the Champions League. By some miracle, it's stiill on and I have Huddersfield and Crewe.

Sorry Cheltenham Town. :tv_horror:

Always had a hatred for Forest, and it's only intensified since moving up here and having to put up with their fans everywhere I go. Not met a sensible one yet, all an arrogant bunch of C-u-next-Tuesdays if you ask me. Got a strange admiration for Torquay. And purely coz they're a local side that share my hatred for Florist, I'd like to see Notts County do well - despite their awfully run set up a few years back.

Follow Liverpool & City

(Grew up watching/Supporting Liverpool, and I still go to some games, home & away, first starting getting Season Tickets to City 7 years ago with my Uncle - the only reason I have two teams)

Dislike;

Man United

Barnsley

Stoke

West Ham

Portsmouth

Blackburn

Arsenal

Mainly due to the style of play they use, United the exception. I'm sure there's more I can't think of from the top of my head. (Arsenal as my best mate supports them, bored of his banter..)

Strangely, don't have too strong a feelings against Everton or Rovers. Probably because I've never really viewed them as proper counterparts, Everton have done well this season though so watch this space.. :gaah:

Hate Man Utd & Chelski for the way refs and pundits constantly kiss there ass over everything, there gloryhunting fans "oo man u is my second team waffle waffle" and well umm i just cant stick them but thats rational.

Manure, Chelsea. See above.

R****s, Cardiff. Dont need to explain these two.

West Ham. Arrogant club in every sense.

Plymduff , Swindon. Just a bunch of gypos really.

M K Dons. Shit name, Shit club, Wanklemans a bellend, formed by screwing another club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stoke. Tony Pulis.

Liverpool. Scousers, enough said. Dont mind everton though :dunno:

Newcastle. "look at us were the best fans in the world". Bollox are they.

Forest. Dont hate them as much as i used to.

Blackpool. Had nothing against them until that bald headed freak joined them.

Leeds. Disliked them even before Colin washed up there.

Few months ago i would of said Man City but the way they robbed Fergie of the title was priceless and for that they get a pass. ( for now )

Cant make my mind up if i dislike Arsenal or Spurs.

I hate S****horpe with a passion. Anyone who went to the Monday night game when we went up with them from League 1 will know why. I think there were only about 200 City fans there but the way their players taunted our players and fans after the final whistle was ridiculous. As a result of this I will also alwyas dislike Billy Sharpe, Andy Crosby and Joe Murphy.

Gillingham because one of their assistant coaches gobbed on me once in the tunnel at full time...I wiped it off with my hand and rubbed it on his face before the referee sent us both off for fighting. I did get a couple of good shots in first though and in the players lounge afterwards he had lip like tarzans monkey

Spitting is the worse, any self respecting footballer would rather be given a slap or two.

I hate S****horpe with a passion. Anyone who went to the Monday night game when we went up with them from League 1 will know why. I think there were only about 200 City fans there but the way their players taunted our players and fans after the final whistle was ridiculous. As a result of this I will also alwyas dislike Billy Sharpe, Andy Crosby and Joe Murphy.

I don't understand Billy Sharps problem with us? Everytime he scores against us, he is always taunting the city fans.

Never understood why

The Everton thing - some of the love on here might be due to the God-like Moyesie ("give us a wave!")

i think Everton are ok as they seem a proper club with proper fans. i have met a few Everton fans over the years and much prefer them over Liverpool. There seems to be a lot of Liverpool fans in Bristol, out of about 20 people i work with 4 of them support Liverpool.

Archived