IGNORED

Irratational Hatred Of Clubs

slartibartfast

Top of the list has to be ManUre, what I would do to that club if I could get away with it is not printable.

Next up are the :gasmask: , quickly followed by the usual....Baaardiff, Leeds, Millwall, Celtic, etc, etc......Liverpool are catching up fast after all the continuous whinging.

Love Bristol City FC, also follow Chelski & Rangers.

BCAGFC

I used to work at a ticket office selling tickets for Southampton, Liverpool, Everton amongst others (the only perk of that job was they got me a ticket for our play off final after some begging! :)).

I have to say I really like Everton, seems like a proper club to me. They had some really awesome fans in comparison to others and always asked who I support so they seemed genuinely enthusiastic about football. Thats the only long-term club I can think of.

Life's too short to hate. I do admire the way Reading have gone about things for the last several years though.

I have a reason to really hate Brentford WTGR. I was attacked up there and the repercussions (family stuff), personally, were seriously bad.

Funnily, there was a fire in the same place not long after it happened (know nothing about it, pure coincidence)!

I really, really hate Brentford and wish all the bad luck in the world to that cess pit of a club and it's toss supporters.

Hate:

Man City

Liverpool

Chelsea

Stoke

QPR

Cardiff

Leeds

Millwall

Forest

Sheff U

Swindon

Crawley

Bristol Rovers

Admire:

Arsenal

Everton

Wigan

MK Dons

Rotherham

Crewe

I like they way they do things. Their chairmen has a habit of giving young managers a chance to make a name in the game, they play young players and play the right way. Very good team to watch aswell imo.

That's all true and fair enough. It's the way they came into being that bothers me. I guess it's a while ago now and for all I know you may not be old enough to remember that. If they've always been around then you'd have no reason to have a problem with them.

I will always despise the franchise that is MKDonalds. I really enjoyed their midweek defeat. Pete Winkleman stole a football club and I only wish them misfortune.

My other hated team is Hartlepool but that is a rational hatred of the Monkey Hanging scum as I have a soft spot for Darlington.

But they shouldn't even be in the football league.

Milton Keynes should have had to go through the proper channels, ie win the conference.

MK Dons are a total con, you are obviously very niaive or to young to remember why they are hated by all football people.

Brizzle Jordan... I appreciate your youth and gullibility... but please read up on your English football history before posting your admiration for the cuckoos of the league. May the day come swiftly when AFC Wimbledon are above MK Cons in the league.

Actually can i add Celtic? (cue abuse from FC Bonner fan).

Play in Scottish league waving their Irish tricolours,IRA sympathising and their disrespect to the poppy.

Should relocate to the Irish league.

Barcelona is another.Sorry but the passing game can go on too long and get boring....plus ever foreigner latches onto them.

As for Rovers? Insignificant to me

My second team that I have followed for over 30 years is AZ, I even managed to cycle to their ground in Alkmaaar during close season back in 1997 and found someone to open up the ground to sell me a shirt which still holds pride of place next to my Bukta green and yellow away shirt. Unfortunately because of this could never join up to the Willem Twee appreciation society.

My second team that I have followed for over 30 years is AZ and in 1997 I even cycled to the ground in close season and found someone to open up just to sell me a shirt which holds pride of place next to my yellow and green Bukta away shirt, this is why I am unable to sign up to the Willem 11 appreciation society

Next up are the :gasmask: , quickly followed by the usual....Baaardiff, Leeds, Millwall, Celtic, etc, etc......Liverpool are catching up fast after all the continuous whinging.

With you on that lot .... ditto re Liverpool and hope they don't appoint Roberto as I like him.

Like the local clubs, Torquay, Exeter and... dare I say it .... Plymouth as I know a few who travel vast distances following them and Swansea for their independence from baardiff and style of football.

There's no particular club that I 'hate' but several I dislike.

Blackburn, QPR, Leeds, Cardiff, Man Utd and Boro.

Clubs I like apart from City.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Wigan, Exeter and Torquay both of whom I have a real soft spot for.

Hmmm - this could take a while....

Hate:

ManUre - I'm like a smoker who gives up and now hates smokers with a passion. I went to university in Manchester just to watch ManUre which I did regularly. Now I hate them with a passion.

Cardiff - say no more

Everton - I went to Goodison with a mate to watch Watford. The away fans are next to a stand full of 12 year old scousers screaming in a high pitched scouse accent. It was horrible (I think they employ the same tactics in Guantanamo Bay)

Burnley - It's Northern. It starts with a B (not in itself a problem but all Northern towns starting with a B are grim). Horrible horrible place although I've never actually been.

Like:

Watford - I think it was that John Barnes back-heel and I thought I can't sacrifice my love for City but there's something about the way you look tonight.

Hull - I'll never forget how depressed their fans were after beating us in the play-off final. One or two of them seemed quite nice.

Can't stand the sags (obviously), Arsenal, Rangers and Schalke but I really do despise Brentford (even worse than my disgust at that lot in BS7).

Love City and look out for Spurs and Celtic. I have, along with others, been to Dortmund and think Borussia Dortmund are simply awesome!

HATE,CELTIC,KILMARNOCK,AIRDRIE UTD,ABERDEEN,CHELSEA,HIBS,AUCHENLECK TALBOT,ASHFIELD,BEITH

LOVE,PETERSHILL,RANGERS,AYR UNITED,LIVERPOOL,SUNDERLAND,BRISTOL CITY,KILBIRNIE LADESIDE

LOVE,

I'll be honest, I could probably find something I dislike about most of the other 91 league clubs.

However, other than the obvious, I have no time for Stoke, Leeds, West Ham, Palace, Middlesbrough and QPR, plus the 2 bigot brothers from Glasgow.

Soft spot is probably too strong a term, but I admire Spurs, Everton and West Brom.

main hates are obviously the locals (sags swindon cardiff)hate man utd everything about them is arrogant,hate west ham,wolves,leicester palace

soft spot for fulham(my late dad was a big fulham fan)leeds(my wifes team)cheltenham,forest green(local)and have to admire crewe.also off on a tangent i like to watch the new york yankees baseball team

Hate:

QPR: Shitty little club who think they are Chelsea but in reality are Brentford.

Forest: They ain't a "famous club" anymore.

Swindon: They don't deserve a club for the amount of times they've been in financial trouble.

Palace: Anything Colin touches I have a dislike for especially when they had that orange chairman.

Leeds: Dirty big headed northern bastards.

Luton: What a dreadful place. Fancy walking by someones back garden to get in.

Stoke: Pulis, the original Colin.

Brighton. The gay capital of Europe. Anyone who sings "1.0 to the nancy boys" must have some serious issues.

Like:

Cheltenham: Very friendly.

Manchester City: Great fans and wonderful to watch.

Coventry: I've always enjoyed our matches with them.

Celtic: For the sheer passion and my roots.

Arsenal: I love the way they play football.

It used to be Chester. Just after I sterted watching City, Chester a 4th Div outfit beat us 2-1 in the Cup.

My opinion changed a few years ago when they folded due to off field affairs. I'm glad to see they (and Bradford PA) won promotion to next season's Conference North.

hate BOLTON:

Only developed over the last couple of years, a team Ive taken to hating since their rat face pr*ck of a chairman circulated the idea of the premier becoming a closed shop with no relegation/promotion, just because he has some clout for being on the PL or FA committee, cant remember which..............****!!! Loved it when they went down and never to return I hope..........nothing against coyle or the players though, yep, completely irrational, well you did ask!!

Dislikes: Liverpool and obv the sags and the Dons

Archived